Cracked DVS Software - Page 14
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

No. The quality is usually rubbish. And i love the cinema . I go most weeks.

I see what you getting at though.
    Im not naive, i know there are instances where people will use cracked software that is potentially harmless i just cant bare this argument that its everyones right to have it for free.

I know it is hypocritical to say that all piracy is wrong and then watch a hooky dvd or copy a mates cd i just think that there are some people that take the piss with it.

If a friend offers me a cd that hes copied im more likely to go and then buy more music by that artist. Yes thats also wrong but at least it generates more sales for the artist.

Im sure there are people that never pay for anything and they are happy to be freeloaders. I am not.

Im lucky i make a living solely from DJing . Thats a very privileged position to be in so im not trying to be too judgmental but i know thats how it comes over.

Different strokes for different folks.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    LOL

Would you watch someone use a pirated copy of Traktor? .
    Yeah i did. And it crashed on him in front of 1000 people and i pissed myself.
    He went back to his legit version of Virtual DJ after that.

If there is a chance to subtract discounts of two traktor LE copys that I got when buying vci and audio 4 dj I would buy TPRO tomorrow, but in mean while they will have to wait a couple of months

I actually have trakter 3 le on disc (unopened, as with deckadance le) can i legitimize my setup by upgrading my le edition to TP? I haven't really looked into this but i totally agree that if you are making money then you should front up the cash eh. I agree now that we are investing in more kit its time to get serious.
    When i started out with traktor 3 i got it off my friend flux (the creator off the gathering in new zealand) that was great i didn't mind so much using it just at parties etc, but now i'm getting the guilts using tsp for gigs as we have put over 3k into gear this year and it would all be worthless for me without traktor so...
    Last edited by Jester; 05-17-2009 at 07:26 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    I actually have trakter 3 le on disc (unopened, as with deckadance le) can i legitimize my setup by upgrading my le edition to TP?
    Yes and you will save money by upgrading as opposed to buying Traktor Pro outright - see this page for more details - http://www.native-instruments.com/in...tail&prid=2628

Thanks for the info dude its definitely on my list now
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    LOL

Would you watch someone use a pirated copy of Traktor? Hahaha that's more of the comparison according to you.

I wouldn't download a pirated movie. The quality sucks.
    blue ray rips ain't - in fact they look better than my local cinema's screen.

Tech Wizard

Still using the Traktor LE that came with my VCI-100. I don't see it being a big rush atm to get a full licensed copy till I feel comfortable.

Let's see, here is the timeline:
    - ringing on all bells thet there is a month-long discount on v3 (99eur)
    - anouncing PRO version(v4) & discontinuing development of (unfinished) v3
    - allowing all v3 users to buy PRO for another 99eur
    - new traktor version(v4) is released buggy and flakey
    - buggy period extended for 4-6 months until v4.2 was released

This way they motivated user to buy v3 and then by discontinuing development they insured that the user will also buy v4 thus widening their beta2 user collection.

Now tell me:
    After that action that NI took to switch from Traktor v3 to v4 (may I say betrayal of v3 users?), is it ok (more okay-ish) to use pirated v3?
    Many photons have died to bring you this information.

I never had any bugs in TPro or Traktor3.

What issues are you having?