Midiman oxygen 8?
    Tech Mentor

Default Midiman oxygen 8?

so i picked one these up for $20

This doesnt work with the enigma editor, so I'm kinda stuck.
    I won't let me map it to traktor

Can some one please help me?
    MBP 2.4 Ghz Intel Core Duo 4GB RAM | VCI-100 SE FW1.4 | MidiFighter | LPD8 | X-session Pro | Launch Pad | MPD24 | Radium 49e
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0.3 | Ableton Suite 8 | Mixed In Key

Blog | SoundCloud 1 | Soundcloud 2 | Mix Cloud |Like

ctrld

that's weird. m-audio is midiman, so their own editor should work with one of their products (a friend of mine owns a v2 and I clearly remember him using enigma).

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=products.enigma

have you tried contacting support?

Tech Mentor

I figured it out, but yea the enigma doesn't support the first oxygen 8 version
    MBP 2.4 Ghz Intel Core Duo 4GB RAM | VCI-100 SE FW1.4 | MidiFighter | LPD8 | X-session Pro | Launch Pad | MPD24 | Radium 49e
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0.3 | Ableton Suite 8 | Mixed In Key

Blog | SoundCloud 1 | Soundcloud 2 | Mix Cloud |Like

Tech Convert

Default How'd you

get this sorted out? I've got similar gear and had the exact same issue? Midi-OX or something similar? Any input would be greatly appreciated. cheers!

Tech Wizard
    Redondo Beach, California | Canary Islands, Spain

hey i just picked up a midiman and was wondering if anyone know how to map it? or had a mapping ready?

i looked at getting one of those a while ago - u dont need any software to configure them - you can change what CC's etc are sent out via the unit itself.

unless by "mapping" you mean "mapping to traktor" and if so then u just map it as u would any other midi device... or change the CC's etc to a controller that does have a tsi already for it - as all the notes are obviously going to send out the same stuff anyway, seeing how they're notes and all... but u might as well start out with eans oxygen8 tsi...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Wizard
    Redondo Beach, California | Canary Islands, Spain

his mapping doesnt seem to be working on the site though , clicked it and sent me to an error

Quote Originally Posted by jabanayot View Post
    his mapping doesnt seem to be working on the site though , clicked it and sent me to an error
    various versions attached to posts here http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...?t=8053&page=6
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"