Kontrol X1 instant gratification 2 deck - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Nevermind, i just redid everything and now it works fine for both decks. fun stuff. =)

Tech Mentor

hey same thing happen for deck a, it work but not like the deck b.... Like the videos, i can note he use effetcts only on the deck B?!... Am i Right or something missed???

works great with a bit of tinkering and FX swapping.... even swapped out a few FX and put in others which sound cool.... !

Tech Convert

Hello!

I have a question:

I'pretty good at midi mapping..
    BUT: i just cant figure out how that supercombo on the midifighter works, you know the one where the beatmasher values are in creased and then the transpose kicks in and winds itself down... how do you make the transpose stretch wind itself down?
    i hope you know what i mean...

I would like to make that mapping part of my controller..!?!?

Thanks in advance!

Tech Student

im using TSP 2 with maschines that controlls deck a & b on banks a & b on my actually maschines. Banks C & D both control there respective samplers. Banks G & H controll ableton for xtra fx. Also connected is my APC 40 that mainly controls ableton but also has mappings for a controllerism tech. i just recently got a x1 becuz of the IG mappings for it and here is my problem:
    ok im having a very weird problem i havent seen yet in this thread, no matter if i load midifighter 1-2 or 1-3 its always 1 value off in traktor, for example on midifighter 1-2 loaded on the controller editor the in button on the x1 is midi note is C-0, now when i test it on traktor it says the midi note is C1. so i went ahead and loaded midifighter 1-3 in the controller editor, the controller editor says the midi note for IN button on the x1 is C-2 on traktor is says its C-1. also i have c and d of the mf banks removed theres only banks a & b and the effects r in the right order to as well but i can tell none of the effects r right for the buttons that do work pls someone explain this to me, im pretty knowledgable with computer and mapping, i do have a majority of the controllerism technique on this website and other website as well mapped to my setup pls help me i need these IG mappings they truly compliment the fx chains n technique i use....
    BTW this website is the reason i <3 controllerism!!!!!! but pls help

Tech Student

everyone saying that there midi notes r off by one and when they delete and reinstall everything it works again well not reinstall re import. ive donne all that, id there anyway i can manually change the midi note pls help DJTT or someone

Tech Mentor

hey can u guys post a tutorial up on youtube im really confused and Ive tried a lot of things and it just wont work for me. I imported the template on the CE and deleted the other one and then i dont know what mean by random test but w.e. then i went to traktor imported the MFIG.tsi file and deleted decks c and d made the in's traktor1-1 blach blah blah had the shif button pressed and not pressed but none of the buttons work and the effects pre set wont load im confused....

When you say it doesn't work, I do assume you are in midi mode by pressing shift and hotcue together.

Doesn't it work at all or do you get totally different effects? did you check your order of effects like stated somewhere in this topic?
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

@ skippy. I'm not sure what you're question really is. I do know that for some reason the actually note get's passed on in controller editor and for some the note -1 get's passed on, hence why I uploaded two templates.

For deck C and D, i would recommend you do the same when you're making your own template to check out which is correct for you.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Tech Mentor

when i put in a random in (yes im in midi mode) genereic midi an i press a notein learn it doesnt even register so i went on and imported the MDIG mappin but still nothing workedd

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast