Kontrol X1 instant gratification 2 deck - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Tech Convert

Do you have the shift key lit up? That's how the switch between deck A and B works: shift key off is deck A, shift key on is deck B.

Tech Convert

yep. had it lit up... worked out the problem anyway. it was something with the controller editor. dunno what i did but now it's working fiiiiine!

Tech Mentor

Thank YOU! I've been racking my brain to hurt trying to figure this out. Started with trying to edit the original Midi Fighter mapping and trying to learn how to make my own. I had forgotten about the controller editor.
    DJ Setup: MacBook Pro, TSP 2.5, (2) Stanton STR8-100, Ecler NUO4, Kontrol X1, Kontrol F1, Stanton DJ Pro 2000 headphones, Ortofon Nightclub needles.

Tech Mentor

ok right after I posted this, I imported the default X1 mapping into Traktor and when I exit out of midi mode, the default controls don't do anything. Did I forget to do something or is there an updated mapping to go with the update from the control editor?
    DJ Setup: MacBook Pro, TSP 2.5, (2) Stanton STR8-100, Ecler NUO4, Kontrol X1, Kontrol F1, Stanton DJ Pro 2000 headphones, Ortofon Nightclub needles.

the link to download the controller mapping on the first post says the file is not valid when trying to open it with winzip.. any ideas..!

Tech Student

Am I missing something here? Where are the template download links? Anyone still have them available to send me at least?

Tech Convert

MIdifighter.zip
    these should be the original files the OP originally created and all credit is his.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011