Kontrol X1 instant gratification 2 deck - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

hmm.. so it doesn't even register the notes at all?
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Tech Mentor

Skippy try the MF instant grad map 1.0.2 and arrange the FX properly listed in the link on the first couple pages. Everytime I try the 1.0.3 map I cant seem to get it mapped properly. BTW 1.0.2 works perfect for me.

Tech Mentor

Is this up-to-date? Can I use the mappings on the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by DJMM View Post
    Is this up-to-date? Can I use the mappings on the OP?
    Yes you can, I just downloaded and got working today.

I love this mapping
    BCF 2000
    Traktor Pro 2
    Kontrol X1

Tech Mentor

I have a problem with the mapping, I guess I did something wrong at one of the step as it does work for semi for the deck B but when I do it on Deck a my midi mode has wierd mappings, it effects doesnt work for deck a?

Tech Mentor

got it working with 1-3 hehe, thanks, its amazing mapping!

Tech Convert

First off, thanks for the mapping, it's a brilliant idea. I'm currently having problems getting the effects to go in the right order. Whenever I import the mapping, Tape Delay, Ramp Delay, Auto Bouncer and Bouncer get booted to Available Effects side. The linked pictures that show the proper effects order are missing the middle section, but I'm assuming that the 4 belong in between Filter:92 and Phaser. So I keep inserting them there, and attempting to reset, but they get booted every time I reload the mapping.

Thoughts?

When you've changed the mappings/FX types in controller editor then export the settings so you have a ammended tsi saved.
    don't forget you'll need to change the mappings in deck A and deck B mode.. don't forget to turn on the deck B light when mapping those FX presses..!

Tech Student

first - sorry for my bad english I hope its ok for the community. The mapping is great.But any solution to map the tsi on 4 decks with 2 X1?

Tech Convert

this mapping is 5 stars! works great! thanks!

the only problem i'm having (and some people had it as well but didn't say how they solved it ...) is that i can only use the IG mapping for Deck A. For some reason, it doesn't work on Deck B. Believe me, i've read this entire thread top to bottom, TWICE (lol) and i just can't understand what i've done wrong!

please help!

P.S - effects in right order. and i did try it in midi mode eheh. thanks guys!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast