Midi yoke? Please need some help.

Default Midi yoke? Please need some help.

Ok guys i need some help big time running midi yoke.

I run LoopBe1 and rtpmidi so that i can use touchable and router ableton into traktor. I have a gig in like a week and need to get this fixed.

Any help getting my midi yoke to work or something like it would be amazing.

I run Widows 7 64 bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

What seems to be the problem, here?

Ok so like i install midi yoke but it does not appear in the server list for touchable.

this is what appears in the midi ports.

It's more than just a case of installing MidiYoke. You also have to set the number of virtual devices in MidiYoke, and route them properly in MidiOx.

It's all explained really well on the MidOx/MidiYoke webpage.

WHat BI said! +1
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    WHat BI said! +1
    i started over from scratch did the install and got it working.

Just for clarification, I'm NOT bi.

Glad to hear you got it working. Combining/splitting controllers and inputs/outputs in MidOx opens up a whole world of possibilities.