Deck Modifiers for 4 decks - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think it would be possible im Bomes to return the functionality back into that button and make it act like there is no "internal modifier" going on at all.

but it can also be coded around inside of Traktor.
    Last edited by BentoSan; 01-10-2009 at 11:57 AM.

How would you code around it in Traktor? I've been trying all morning but still no luck. The more I figure out the modifiers, the more options open up and it's a daunting task to figure out which way I'm going to choose to execute the commands.

I'm working on figuring out how to switch between modified decks A/C and B/D and have the LEDs light up right, pretty complex. I've got so many modifiers mapped to just a couple buttons.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Play around with the values of 0-7 to get the LED outs to work. It's a pain in the ass, i know. I kinda got it working with the black buttons, where one light would mean a/b and two lights on was c/d. Can't remember the set up and it's on my old laptop, but I wasn't able to get it working on the white buttons.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

damn that's sad news my man, I've been working on these white buttons for 3 days now. how exactly does controller range and midi range work?
    the midi one stays at min0 max127, I've been screwing around with the controller ranges going with min0 max1, min1 max1, min1 max3, I don't know. I'm running out of ideas and combinations. I tried uploading my tsi yesterday to see if any of you'd be interested in taking a look, but I couldn't upload that either for some reason. what's the secret for that?

and blend, what the hell is that thing? it tells me not to use it for button LEDs, but then in the traktor vci settings they do. I think I'm going to give up on this layout that I'm working on and try it in a different but less advanced way. right now I can select A and D or C and B if I want, instead of just A-B and C-D. I'll still be able to work with that just fine. and I'm tired of all this configuring, I want to get down to mastering my style.

don't you guys just love music!!

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Yeah, welcome to the world of digital DJing. It's not like it has been around a long time to be standardized at all. If you don't need the LED outputs it'ss not hard to make the changes. you can always do that and then work on the LEDs while you develop your style. Also keep in mind that you can set your focus changes to your modifier buttons, so you get a screen read out of which half you're working on.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Wizard

Well,

Im going to sound stupid and retarded but...

I still cant get my VCI 100 / Mac to use 4 deck Tpro!!

Can I get a small cheatsheet on how to use the modifiers and map to either the VCI or the keyboard?

Maaaany thanks.
    MacBook Pro late 2009 3.06ghz, 4GB RAM, 500gb HD @ 7200 RPM, Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 6, VCI 100, Audio 8 DJ

this guy helped me out a lot

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...7&postcount=26

as well as

http://www.traktorbible.com/pages/midiguide.en.html

I learned a lot from looking at djphaidons and others tsi in the controller mapping forum section.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12