2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 33
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

Hi jhyphinwill, i'm using your tsi since first version, with some editing here and there.
    Today i finally decided to redesign the tsi according to my needs.
    I move your cue and mf section at the bottom, deleting transport section for deck a and b.
    Add at the top 4 lines of buttons a complete section for deck C, and add tractor 2.1.1 function to the sample section(moving yours 2 lines down and adding 2 lines over)
    I change also the kill eq section with fx unit 1 & 2 assignment in all the decks.
    First at all i wanna say thank you for the great work of importing the mf, this is the really big plus of your tsi.

If anyone want, i can share this edited version of jhyphinwill tsi.
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

I just read this thread and I am totally going to buy a Launchpad.

Jhyphinwill , your work is amazing, thanks in advance, as I will certainly use your mapping !

However, I was wondering how you use your X1(s) alongside the launchpad ? Do you really use the X1 ?
    I'm asking because I really like the X1 a lot and want to get one, but now that I saw this mapping ...
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

Tech Student

Default Would love a copy

Quote Originally Posted by CionniAsDj View Post
    Hi jhyphinwill, i'm using your tsi since first version, with some editing here and there.
    Today i finally decided to redesign the tsi according to my needs.
    I move your cue and mf section at the bottom, deleting transport section for deck a and b.
    Add at the top 4 lines of buttons a complete section for deck C, and add tractor 2.1.1 function to the sample section(moving yours 2 lines down and adding 2 lines over)
    I change also the kill eq section with fx unit 1 & 2 assignment in all the decks.
    First at all i wanna say thank you for the great work of importing the mf, this is the really big plus of your tsi.

If anyone want, i can share this edited version of jhyphinwill tsi.
    Yeah I'd love a copy of that, personally thats what I was planning on doing with it anyway. I run an external mixer and 2x cdjs for tracks and navigation so I really just want to set it up for fx and samples

Quote Originally Posted by Trisnet View Post
    Yeah I'd love a copy of that, personally thats what I was planning on doing with it anyway. I run an external mixer and 2x cdjs for tracks and navigation so I really just want to set it up for fx and samples
    So, top left is deck c, top right sample deck
    under that midi fighter and cue for deck a and b

left buttons, activate fx units 1 and 2 in corresponding decks

give it a try

hope you understand
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Tech Student

Thanks, looks good!

anyone tested this with 2.5?

works fine?
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Quote Originally Posted by DJZILCH View Post
    anyone tested this with 2.5?

works fine?
    It should just fine. I have yet to upgrade with all the bugs reported. Post your findings here so i can make the adjustments in the mapping.
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

hey i just downloaded this, what do i do with the bomes files if im on OSX? it comes with an exe file

also do i need midiyoke installed?

is it as simple as importing the mapping in Traktor (without automap)?
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Tech Student

I can't seem to get this working post 2.5... ashame too cause it worked great before.

Tech Student

Hi Jwill - U made great mapping for Launchpad. Thank you for it.
    Great thing in it is that U made it in 4 files because I can for example install only effects (TL, TR) and use other buttons for something else (I don't need play button etc because I have s4)

If I may I have one issue and one question.

After I run TL and TR on both I have problem with "Turntable FX", each time when I load new song the button is not responding correctly. I must use it few times, sometimes hold longer and later it's fine till I load next song.
    I don't know what can be the problem - I'm using Windows - wasn't trying on mac yet

About that question as I mentioned I'm using s4 so I would like to install only TL and TR and for the bottom I wan't to load private samples from mp3 files - is it possible ? Do U or enyone know where can I find some guide how to do this ?

Take care and best mixes - sory for my english

ps. I know that for samples I can use "remix deck" but there I can only load 4 files at once and I will "lose" one canal (c or d). I was thinking about launching traktor and ableton similar but wasn't testing will it work and do not lag my comp.
    Last edited by teoost; 08-21-2012 at 03:06 PM.