2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 32
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast
    Tech Convert

jerry, i love the two super combos.

however, it worked for me 2 days ago. today i tried again and the effects settings are all messed up. it loads the delay t3 instead of the beatmasher for example.
    i used the std order of effects. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywc View Post
    alright yall.....here is my moddified version of the ops tsi
    basicly the only thing that is the same is the midifighters....
    enjoy took me like a weekend and a half

i still consider this a work in progress....so let me know if u gots an idea

you copied my map changed it up a bit and through your name on it???
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Wizard

actually the only thing that is the same has yours is the midifighter...wich YOU stole from someone else right? and didnt i say thanx for all of your work? if you didnt want anyone to modify your tsi...maybe you shouldnt put it up online!?...get over it hommie
    Last edited by jerrywc; 09-07-2011 at 08:14 AM.
    check my music and remixes here
    http://www.soundcloud.com/jerrywc

actually the only thing that is the same has yours is the midifighter...wich you stole from someone else right? and didnt i say thanx for all of your work. if you didnt want anyone to modify your tsi...maybe you shouldnt put it up online!?...get over it hommie
    I credited everyones work that got my mapping this far (First post if you missed it). I didn't see you crediting me anywhere? All I saw was my altered map with your name on it. I encourage people to modify the mapping to their liking, obviously every DJ has a different style, or at least hopefully. it just seems a bit dodgy that you would try and re-release it with a completely different name. I'm not trying to flex here just saying...
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    I credited everyones work that got my mapping this far (First post if you missed it). I didn't see you crediting me anywhere? All I saw was my altered map with your name on it. I encourage people to modify the mapping to their liking, obviously every DJ has a different style, or at least hopefully. it just seems a bit dodgy that you would try and re-release it with a completely different name. I'm not trying to flex here just saying...
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35671

sorry you didnt get the memo......

Tech Convert

isn't sharing ideas and improving them what brings us to the next level at the end of the day? i can't really talk about programming b/c i'm not familiar with it but i believe this is true for pretty much all you do in life.

with this i just wanna thank ALL OF YOU for the good work! it's b/c of you all that many people have taken their djing to another level!

Guess not lol apologies

Tech Wizard

its all gravy baby

isn't this all meant to be about collaboration and all? in the other thread he did say:

this is a mod of member jhyphynwill tsi....thanx for all of his work and time....
    i think people modding other peoples tsi's is a very cool as it gives the (lazy) ones who dont want to play with tsi's more choice.

credit should always be given ofc but seems like he did.

i suspect with the xtreme mapping app lots of new tsi's and mods will start popping up as it makes the whole process so simple. in fact i guess that's already started happening - which is good surely?

in reality the midifighter part that was kept would actually easily be modded from the original instant grat tsi anyway? haven't used the xm app as sadly don't have a mac here ah well...

edit: @jerrywc was probably uncool/tactless to stick that massive W.C. logo thing of yours in his thread tho...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Wizard

Hey guys, I have been using this mapping for some time and love it. The effect section is perfect with my S4. I was wondering if there was a way to erase the lower half of the launchpad mapping. I don't want the hot cues / looper and stuff. I keep hitting it by accident when playing. I don't know how to keep the one section and loose the other. Any help would be great.
    Ed