2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 26
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Great mapping once again Mr jhyphinwill!

Couple of things i have noticed about 3.0 so far: *(Feel free to tell me if its something on my end)

1. track browse deck A (up direction) does not work

2. there is no beatmasher effect in the instant gratification anymore? even after restarting traktor and also arranging the efx as specified in the notes.. hmm?

3. on initial load of the tsi files, only a few of the lights turn on. Once everything has been pressed it lights up. All lights work fine on restart.

4. Deck A Gator efx? (instant grat, bottom left corner button) does not work.

The sample decks are really sweet. Might take a little getting used to with the load, toggle, play buttons but I think it works very well.

The new browse tracks method is great! A simple toggle without having to load a track would be sweet, but i think you have a winner there.
    DJ'n since 02', Performing since 06', CD's - Timecode - Full Digital - Digital and External Hardware Experience

You didn't load it right, try reloading it all. It works flawlessly on my macbook Traktor Pro 2.01

In addition, I have a comment to make. In the 2.0 mapping the cue points all light up when they're activated, yet in this mapping it only lights up the hot cues, the grid markers however do not light up brighter like the others, is this just a little something I can change in the mapping or is it a bug?

Tech Student

Hello everybody,
    It makes my computer crash even with the latest version from traktor freaks (2.1 and 3)
    I need to hard reboot it everytime.
    The problem comes everytime I try to use the Midi fighter Map buttons.
    the song is becoming very slow, and I lose Windows GUI.
    I think I can say that the CPU indicator on traktor is red, just before it crashes.
    But I have a intel core i5

Edit: Actually it's freezing even while setting up the In port and Out port

Edit Piaf : So now, it's working... I don't know what did I change? I just begin to import one of the file with the big import button, and then add...

is there something to know about this?
    Last edited by boloshon; 06-23-2011 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JazZmutant View Post
    Great mapping once again Mr jhyphinwill!

Couple of things i have noticed about 3.0 so far: *(Feel free to tell me if its something on my end)

1. track browse deck A (up direction) does not work

2. there is no beatmasher effect in the instant gratification anymore? even after restarting traktor and also arranging the efx as specified in the notes.. hmm?

3. on initial load of the tsi files, only a few of the lights turn on. Once everything has been pressed it lights up. All lights work fine on restart.

4. Deck A Gator efx? (instant grat, bottom left corner button) does not work.

The sample decks are really sweet. Might take a little getting used to with the load, toggle, play buttons but I think it works very well.

The new browse tracks method is great! A simple toggle without having to load a track would be sweet, but i think you have a winner there.
    Thanks for your feedback. Those issues sound like you are not loading th tsi files properly. Make sure you load all 4 files individually by using the "add" from the top button then select "import". With the effects ordering correct all instant grat fx are there except for one of the filters replaced with flange and lo-fi i replaced with a quick tt stop.

Quote Originally Posted by brycedemise View Post
    You didn't load it right, try reloading it all. It works flawlessly on my macbook Traktor Pro 2.01

In addition, I have a comment to make. In the 2.0 mapping the cue points all light up when they're activated, yet in this mapping it only lights up the hot cues, the grid markers however do not light up brighter like the others, is this just a little something I can change in the mapping or is it a bug?
    I have noticed a small bug with cue points. The initial (Hotcue 1) is set but the pad is not illuminated until it is erased and set again. I am looking into this issue. It is the same commands and modifiers as previous mappings so this is a little odd, but I am looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by boloshon View Post
    Hello everybody,
    It makes my computer crash even with the latest version from traktor freaks (2.1 and 3)
    I think I can say that the CPU indicator on traktor is red, just before it crashes.

Edit Piaf : So now, it's working... I don't know what did I change? I just begin to import one of the file with the big import button, and then add...

Hmm...I know there was an issue with the the Launchpad USB drivers and LED feedback. Make sure you grab the latest drivers from the Novation site.
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Things I am currently working on for next update...

Known Bugs with 3.0
    -Gater 1 FX Deck B does not hold
    -Stange Hotcue illumination

Additions to 3.1
    -Browse feature now can be held for fast scrolling
    -Your ideas here
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    Hmm...I know there was an issue with the the Launchpad USB drivers and LED feedback. Make sure you grab the latest drivers from the Novation site.
    I've been reinstalling the latest from Novation already, but it was already up to date.
    I've been having some fun with it today, it was working pretty well (no cpu charge), and all of a sudden it froze again.
    There were nothing else running on the computer, and it was "breathing" (it's a laptop)...

Thank you for your work

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    Things I am currently working on for next update...

Known Bugs with 3.0
    -Gater 1 FX Deck B does not hold
    -Stange Hotcue illumination

Additions to 3.1
    -Browse feature now can be held for fast scrolling
    -Your ideas here
    One more note on the hotcue issue.

If you change a cue to a load marker the light goes out.

Simple fix, u just need to increase the controller range to 5 for each hotcue state. This will cover all possible cue marker types.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by boloshon View Post
    Hello everybody,

Can you tell me if you're running a firewire soundcard, and by which chipset manufacturer?

I Had the same problems with my echo audiofire 2 running on a Ricoh chipset.
    Did work with all my software without problems, but it seems the chipset can't handle the datastream when instant grat is used, or even as you mentioned importing the tsi's and assigning it to the launchpad turning the led's on.

When I switched to my audio 8 dj interface (USB) the problem was gone.
    Last edited by intricate; 06-23-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Tech Mentor

Bought a launchpad because of this mapping, and all I can say its been such a great gamble!! Thank you so much.

Tech Convert

it seems my effects are messed up...how would I fix this?

thanks