2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 17
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

What parts of the mapping control the LEDs? I might have a look at this? Playing in dark venues, I'd rather have the lights full on and then change colour when pressed instead of dim-on and then full-on when pressed.

If you could let me know, I might have a squiz at this then and have a go at changing it.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunford View Post
    What parts of the mapping control the LEDs? I might have a look at this? Playing in dark venues, I'd rather have the lights full on and then change colour when pressed instead of dim-on and then full-on when pressed.

If you could let me know, I might have a squiz at this then and have a go at changing it.
    Look at the "Out" commands its the bottom 2 numbers. I believe the left number indicates the color/brightness when the button is off and the number on the right is the color/brightness once its engaged, or pressed.
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Nice one, cheers! Might have a go at this tonight if I get time. Will let you know, and share, how it goes and if it's a success!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

No worries! Def share your mapping I know others may be interested
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

just used the mapping for TSP and no issues. very nice will try it out for TSP2 at some stage also
    DJ'n since 02', Performing since 06', CD's - Timecode - Full Digital - Digital and External Hardware Experience

Is the most recent version of the mapping on the 1st page of this thread?
    DJ'n since 02', Performing since 06', CD's - Timecode - Full Digital - Digital and External Hardware Experience

Quote Originally Posted by JazZmutant View Post
    Is the most recent version of the mapping on the 1st page of this thread?
    The latest version of the mapping can be found here: http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=169

I have altered the mapping a bit and replaced the Lo-fi with a quick turntable stop you can find the replacement files: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...=26573&page=16

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    The latest version of the mapping can be found here: http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=169

I have altered the mapping a bit and replaced the Lo-fi with a quick turntable stop you can find the replacement files: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...=26573&page=16
    Thank you sir! Really good mapping. Will let you know if I end up using it in a gig after ive tried it out for a while

Tech Wizard

Default Midi-Fighter or Launchpad?

I was about to get a midi fighter when I saw this thread and now I'm thinking a launchpad could be a good alternative! I use an S4 now and really wanted the instant gratification mapping on a midi fighter to go with it but am I right in thinking this has all the features of the MF's mapping? The super combos etc?

Also can someone tell me what the pads of the Launchpad are like? Are they as responsive as the MF? Can I bash away at hotcues as well as I could on arcade buttons?

I do mess around on ableton so this could be an attractive option but the feeling of the pads is important to me.

thanks
    DJ: Allen & Heath Xone DB2 / NI Audio 10 / Technics SL1210 MK2 / Kontrol X1 MK2 / NI Maschine MK2 / Traktor
    Production: Novation Impulse 25 / NI Maschine Mk2 / Ableton

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post

Hi thanks for shareing your setup, love it!

However I think noticed a bug in the turntable fx mod. Releasing the button on deck A does not reset the dry/wet. You get the sound of deck coming back up to speed instead of the track kicking back in.