recommend me... - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: recommend me...

Ah right, Mobilee - thanks for bringing that back to my memory. Man, the more I think about it, the more I realize how Pan-Pot really are one of my favorite techno acts.

Another awesome track from their last release (well, unless I missed something)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0VhZblxSF0
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

allright guys will look up the stuff you posted! thanks!
    @ lola: i know wighnomy borthers verry well since i lived in the same town like them those dudes are awsome and it´s a shame they split but still robag is awsome djing alone!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

3heads - actually im not a techno expert at all, i only know it because mobilee had a label showcase last year in new york and i had a memorable time. the track you posted is really awesome

earlpanda - oh yes the lone brother.... ))

Quote Originally Posted by earl panda View Post
    allright guys will look up the stuff you posted! thanks!
    @ lola: i know wighnomy borthers verry well since i lived in the same town like them those dudes are awsome and it´s a shame they split but still robag is awsome djing alone!
    Robag's new solo mix CD is one of the finest mixes so far - up there with 'Metawuffmischfelge' and Joris Voorn's Balance vol12. Try listen to both those comps' EP - they are spine-tingling. They will also give you snippets of Minilogue, Tadeo, Sascha Funke and another of Anja Schneider's proteges' - Monika Kruse. I saw her in South Africa recently - aural smut - loooooooovely. Samuel L Session also a must - more dubby - but dark and groovy.

as edit - would have said Joris Voorn is a MUST, but his new track is abysmal. What WAS he thinking? I hope this is not another Deadr@ meltdown.
    Last edited by JonathanBlake; 03-13-2011 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lola View Post
    nice i like the dirtybird crew too

mm my first thought when i listened to that track was magda. she can be very sinister
    http://www.youclubvideo.com/audio/96...ric-03-02-2010

wighnomy brothers are very cool too. they split up so you can find some tracks either as wighnomy or under their individual names robag wruhme and monkey maffia.

anja schneider runs mobilee and pan pot are her boys :> they're great!
    Just gotta +1 this.

You might also want to check the CLRpodcast by Monoloc with tracks by Xhin amongst other. (They post their tracklists in there too,so you will also see the weapons of their preference, so usually I am looking at this and comparing these to the releases to see what's coolest.)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tbh honest, I am even searching for deeper and darker techno, but I will not bother you with those.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Tbh honest, I am even searching for deeper and darker techno, but I will not bother you with those.
    Come on Tekki - it's just getting nice 'n dark in here - Darth Vader approves.
    [Audion (aka Matthew Dear), Echologist, Android Cartel, Deetron, Jens Zimmermann, Alex Niggemann & Marc Poppcke, Daschund, Robert Babicz........]

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Our own Lance Blaise puts out some pretty dark minimal stuff. I'm a big fan of the CLR podcast as well.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Our own Lance Blaise puts out some pretty dark minimal stuff. I'm a big fan of the CLR podcast as well.
    Where do I find Blaise PJ?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanBlake View Post
    Where do I find Blaise PJ?
    https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...1/lance_blaise
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast