Trigger Finger: Mod possibility? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

What you want to do is not mod the TF, you want a custom controller... Show your finished pic to anyone, and I doubt anyone would say oooh wow a modded TF... They'd say ooh nice custom controller

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DjNecro View Post
    What you want to do is not mod the TF, you want a custom controller... Show your finished pic to anyone, and I doubt anyone would say oooh wow a modded TF... They'd say ooh nice custom controller
    Well technically it would be a modded TF because, I wouldn't be starting from scratch at all. I'd just be rearranging what the TF already has. The only things custom would be, the arrangement and the mapping.
    MBP 2.4 Ghz Intel Core Duo 4GB RAM | VCI-100 SE FW1.4 | MidiFighter | LPD8 | X-session Pro | Launch Pad | MPD24 | Radium 49e
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0.3 | Ableton Suite 8 | Mixed In Key

Blog | SoundCloud 1 | Soundcloud 2 | Mix Cloud |Like

Tech Mentor

That's like saying you are going to buy a car, then proceed to modify absolutely every bolt, nut, wire, everything... By the time you're done, the only thing still from the factory is the hood ornament.. Is that car not entirely your creation?

Though as previously mentioned, it'd all be one PCB, and while I have no doubt it would be possible, the work and risk of burning out the PCB wouldn't be worth it considering how easy it is to diy your own these days...

What about adding a few arcade buttons to this? Anyone reckon it would be possible?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12