Breakfast Of Champions! (Q-Bert, Rafik, and Shiftee NI Video) - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Definitely a bit rushed but you can't argue how cool it was to see those 3 jamming. I admire those 3 a lot. Rafik with his innovative routines, shiftees nerd/humor style and qberts guru style scratching. I dont think it'll be long before we see qbert on the artist roster for NI

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    Definitely a bit rushed but you can't argue how cool it was to see those 3 jamming. I admire those 3 a lot. Rafik with his innovative routines, shiftees nerd/humor style and qberts guru style scratching. I dont think it'll be long before we see qbert on the artist roster for NI
    i think this is the official announcement
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I don't see a Super Seal Serato timecode nor have I seen Q talking about it. Something he's been doing about the Super Seal Traktor combo.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I don't see a Super Seal Serato timecode nor have I seen Q talking about it. Something he's been doing about the Super Seal Traktor combo.
    http://www.djqbert.com/product/skrat...r-scratch.html

SKRATCHY SEAL has finally gone digital!!!...The first of it’s kind for Traktor users, Traktor Scratch’s timecode vinyl...kratchy Seal side features all your favorite skipless scratch samples when you need to scratch the actual vinyl
    one side is time code, the other is a normal skratchy seal record
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Guru

cool for what it is, loose jam sesh.

would be nice to see what these three guys could cook up with more of a refined routine though for sure.

It may be a bit rushed, but I thought that was the whole point of the video. I thought this was supposed to be an impromptu jam session. Hence very little if any preperation would have gone into it. If so that just makes it even more impressive. It shows that not only can you do truly awesome things, but you can do so on the fly.

Karlos, Any idea if the UK will be getting any cool limited edition vinyl? Still annoyed about the neon vinyl which apparently was out of stock so quick yet I couldn't find one store that sold them.

Yeah...seemed like it was a on the day jam session and not as polished as usual.

I forgive them!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Not my genre nor my personal taste, but it's tacky. This vs. Ean's 'Phenomenon' - no contest. Stick to Muesli thanks.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tobes View Post
    Karlos, Any idea if the UK will be getting any cool limited edition vinyl? Still annoyed about the neon vinyl which apparently was out of stock so quick yet I couldn't find one store that sold them.
    The NI store will be selling the Thudrumble timecode soon.
    Limited to 1000 pieces.
    An announcement went out yesterday but the page was pulled. Haven't looked today.

I've seen the neon on eBay quite a lot. Have u tried there.

I'd love to see more cool timecode. It's something that Serato do really well and I get jealous when i see "Stones Thow timecode"

My picks for timecode colaborations would be:
    Ninja Tune
    Stussy
    DJTT
    Marmite
    And a picture disc of a pizza with NO pineapple on it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast