POST your gig pics - Page 14
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

legendary rave in Vilnius - ORGASMATRON

club Gravity - Vilnius. playing after Echomen

yardsale

Funky Munky - Vilnius. Rod Stewart - I Am Sailing !

Default mashville

mashville is one of the hottest parties going on here in cashville i'd be there but i've got my own gig and dj orig is my fill in. wick-it is off the hook and dj kidsmeal just dropped his new record. should be a good time i've got wick-it,orig and suspicion playing at my club on the 12th of june wich should be a winner. tell em dj c-mac said hey!

Tech Wizard

Here are some pics from a party we organized a few weeks ago:

Quote Originally Posted by r0bust View Post
    just noticed you use a bcd 3000 in a club? Does it work fine within a club environment or stable enough for you to use for a gig?
    I've been using BCD3000 for all gigs (small bar though and once in a big club) and it works great, no problems so far

Dj'd a dance at my school on friday...had to catch a quick pic with my cell phone.

Complete with security, foam under the vci, and the djtechtools sticker on the lappy. Too bad I didn't get the glowing press play logo on the front!!!

All went well, 300 screaming middle school kids.....UGH! Funny to see the little ravers, hip hopers, and reggaeton heads!!!
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jthompsn View Post

Dj'd a dance at my school on friday...had to catch a quick pic with my cell phone.

Complete with security, foam under the vci, and the djtechtools sticker on the lappy. Too bad I didn't get the glowing press play logo on the front!!!

All went well, 300 screaming middle school kids.....UGH! Funny to see the little ravers, hip hopers, and reggaeton heads!!!
    So you have a vci-100 arcade addition and you're still in middle school!??! I'd love your parents if I had them hahah(unless you saved up your allowance yourself =p)

DJ allowance lol
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

you need security in middle school?

*mind boggles*

So he doesn't get molested by jailbait whilst playing of course.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

The security is there merely as a filter so only pristine JB gets into the booth.
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >