Tips; Disable Keyboard in traktor=)
    Tech Mentor

Default Tips; Disable Keyboard in traktor=)

Hi, just a smal tips for us with the s4, and the ones, like me, who do not use the keyboard with the s4.

I was trying to search for a song that starts on "s" and ooopppaahhh, s is for stop in deck b, and the search field was not selected.... learned the hard way:/

So if you do not use the keyboard just disable it in

settings --> controller manager --> select gen. keyboard and select none next to it=)

Search will continue working when the field is selected

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfree View Post
    Hi, just a smal tips for us with the s4, and the ones, like me, who do not use the keyboard with the s4.

I was trying to search for a song that starts on "s" and ooopppaahhh, s is for stop in deck b, and the search field was not selected.... learned the hard way:/

So if you do not use the keyboard just disable it in

settings --> controller manager --> select gen. keyboard and select none next to it=)

Search will continue working when the field is selected
    cheers for the tip... that didnt happen you while you were playing out live somewhere did it ?
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBlaggard View Post
    cheers for the tip... that didnt happen you while you were playing out live somewhere did it ?
    Yickes I hope not. Thanks for the Tip!

Tech Mentor

Weeeeeel it did :/ So thats why i thought i should post the tips here:P Cant always blame the gear when the user f%¤## up, LOL!