Behringer Nox 606 - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Just purchased one of these from zzsounds. Right now, I can only play through the usb from my computer and am unsure if my mixer is broken or it's a software issue. Trying to put on the filters onto channel 1 (the only channel with usb input) and both Filter 1 and Filter 2 don't affect channel 1 at all. Can't find anything that would hint the usb input can't be used with the filters, and I don't have a way of testing if the filters work at all at the moment. Anyone with insight?

this mixer looks basically like a imitation xone 92, while the interface of this mixer looks super appealing i am scared of the build and sound quality. while i would be upgrading from a 100$ numark M6 i am still scared the jump in sound quality will not be worth it.

with that in mind this is the most appealing option i have come across to upgrading my budget setup.

Tech Guru

I just picked up a new NOX606 as well. Will be posting a review here soon
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

Hi Guys

I've got a couple of questions for owners of this mixer re: the mic inputs and booth outputs.

Do the mics come through the booth output, I know this is a clone of a 92 which doesn't route the mic to booth, is this mixer the same?

When a DJ uses the cue/mix knob does the mic come through that or is it purely routed to the master, record and aux outs?

Also are the effects able to be routed to the mic channels alone? would be nice to have a little bit of echo on the mic.

Thanks

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by r08zy View Post
    Hi Guys

I've got a couple of questions for owners of this mixer re: the mic inputs and booth outputs.

Do the mics come through the booth output, I know this is a clone of a 92 which doesn't route the mic to booth, is this mixer the same?

When a DJ uses the cue/mix knob does the mic come through that or is it purely routed to the master, record and aux outs?

Also are the effects able to be routed to the mic channels alone? would be nice to have a little bit of echo on the mic.

Thanks
    Good question. I'll check when I get home tonight if someone else doesn't respond by then. I really like the mixer so far btw

Cheers bro

It will be nice to know that it functions the same as the 92 before I pull the trigger and buy it. Obviously I'm not expecting it to sound the same as the xone, I'm expecting a fake Rolex type product but as long as it does me for 6+ months I'm happy

Tech Guru

ok so, without plugging a microphone in I noticed that the FX Assign knob at the top left of the mixer has a "Mic 1" channel assign

Cool thanks,

How about the mic being output through the booth or not? Or through the heaphones when the cue mix is used? It'll be nice if it doesn't but I don't hold my breath

Tech Guru

i don't remember a "Cue" button on the Microphone section, so prob not..
    As for through the booth output, probably since it's just a copy of the Master output

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567