Post Photos of Your MOD Gear HERE - Page 8
Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

I will post a mapping in next week bacause i'm still working on it. The response is great! I don't like so much the srgp and encoder, but the pot slider and button are perfect!

This is the start of my mashup from my other thread i started once i get some more parts ill refine it ( make it less ghetto lookin)

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by djin50mnia View Post

This is the start of my mashup from my other thread i started once i get some more parts ill refine it ( make it less ghetto lookin)
    Do you want to use a joystick controller?

Not yet. Im thinking about using one of those usb touch pads i saw on another thread. in the meantime this will be it untill i can find some more m-audio ozone parts. ive got another FX/EQ controller im working on. It was an xbox controller so well see what happens. if youve got the free info id love to have it

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by earl-panda View Post
    hey ean and all the other guys!
    i´ve just started to use traktor for mixing music this year and i actually have no money to buy a good mixer right now. a friend of mine in the same situation like me and so he came up with this idea to spray a usuall pc-keyboard and relabel keys.he made a tks-layout and then we started to grind all the key´s and spray them varicoloured. this is just a temporary solution till i have enough money but it is easier for me keep the overview and it looks funny. so this is it...hope u like it:

could you export that tsi and upload it by any chance

Gadget. That carbon fibre looks sick, man. Good job.

Sorry, I dont have a mod to contribute yet but my dream would be a VCI-100 Arcade mod with clear arcade buttons lit with custom colored leds.

Anybody even have lit arcade buttons? I didnt see any here (is that even posisble?)
    http://soundcloud.com/rvltion909

...chasing beats through ghetto streets...

Tech Wizard

Intel Mini-ITX Motherboard DG45FC, Intel Core 2 Duo 3.16Ghz, 4GB Ram, (2) 1TB SATA HD, Audio 8 Soundcard, Traktor Scratch, 2 modified XP10 DJ Controllers (vinyl-touch CD scratch / jogs), Faderfox DJ2 Mixer (w/ innoFADER - dAbBOX breakout box), Traktor 3.4, Virtual DJ 6.0.2, DVI/VGA Video Out, 4 low lox cameras with A/V capture... All in a case only 4" wider then a Technics 1200
    Last edited by dJ dAb; 09-02-2009 at 01:43 AM.

seen your setup over the N.I. forums....nice....

say question for you, do you have any pics of the process of making the eks "cdr" part? are these still touch sensitive then?
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast