Post Photos of Your MOD Gear HERE - Page 45
Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mtvstinks View Post
    Want to say thanks to DJTT. I enjoyed visiting the new store location. Here is a pic of my son and his new gear.

Peace
    How did you get your son's Oxygen 8 painted?
    Looks great!

Tech Student

Changed my LED's to UV/White, except for the Headphone Cue buttons.

My APC80.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZGdwDk58rI

Its me filming....my mate pressing buttons...
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Wizard

Looking through all these I must be the most jealous/inspired person ever! Great work everybody!

Tech Convert

Default Illuminated Arcade Upgrade VCI100SE

Heres my VCI100SE with the newly installed arcade overlay (thks DJTT for speedy delivery!), complete with modded seimitsu illuminated arcade buttons. Self made button legends to round things off.

Oh, and also changed silly green leds under Loop 8, Fader FX & Scratch buttons as you can never see when the darn things are on (unless its dark!).

Props to "BCondemi" for the inspiration to get my arse in gear and do it! lol

Now ... for the next challenge ... S4 ??!!

Last edited by tekki; 04-17-2011 at 12:34 PM.
    Traktor Pro 1.2.7 - VCI100SE (1.4FW) (3.6.4 TSI) - Win XP Pro (SP3) - 1.5GB Ram - Creative Audigy2 ASIO Drivers

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_UK View Post
    Heres my VCI100SE with the newly installed arcade overlay (thks DJTT for speedy delivery!), complete with modded seimitsu illuminated arcade buttons. Self made button legends to round things off.

Oh, and also changed silly green leds under Loop 8, Fader FX & Scratch buttons as you can never see when the darn things are on (unless its dark!).

Nice mod.

Which Seimitsu buttons did you use?

I've been thinking about using some Seimitsu PS-14-KN on my latest project
    so i can put some artwork inside the buttons.

Tech Convert

Default Seimitsu Buttons

Hi, the buttons I used were PS-14-DN-K types - identical in dimensions to the sanwa types (24mm) but they offer translucent versions (the ones I used were listed as "white"?).

Here' s the link to supplier that I got them from http://www.gremlinsolutions.co.uk/pr...PS-14-DN-K.htm

If your considering using them take some free advice - don't choose the "smoke" colour ones as they dont allow enough light through although they look nice!

I think from memory the PS-14-KN types you suggest are 30mm buttons so consider that with the overlay etc. Also, the bottom cover of the VCI will need to be altered as it will contact the button locking rings.

Just thought I'd offer my 2cents as you said you are thinking of doing the mod.
    Traktor Pro 1.2.7 - VCI100SE (1.4FW) (3.6.4 TSI) - Win XP Pro (SP3) - 1.5GB Ram - Creative Audigy2 ASIO Drivers

Nice MOD!
    OXYGEN 8 + Acer Netbook + Traktor + DJFRAGGIE!

Hi, the buttons I used were PS-14-DN-K types - identical in dimensions to the sanwa types (24mm) but they offer translucent versions (the ones I used were listed as "white"?).

Here' s the link to supplier that I got them from http://www.gremlinsolutions.co.uk/pr...PS-14-DN-K.htm

If your considering using them take some free advice - don't choose the "smoke" colour ones as they dont allow enough light through although they look nice!

I think from memory the PS-14-KN types you suggest are 30mm buttons so consider that with the overlay etc. Also, the bottom cover of the VCI will need to be altered as it will contact the button locking rings.

Just thought I'd offer my 2cents as you said you are thinking of doing the mod.
    Thanks for the tips . I'm gonna get some of these buttons because the fact that you can drop in a text inlay is awesome.

A block of blank arcade buttons just doesn't cut it for me.

How did you go about lighting the buttons with the led's?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by extraclassic View Post
    Thanks for the tips . I'm gonna get some of these buttons because the fact that you can drop in a text inlay is awesome.

A block of blank arcade buttons just doesn't cut it for me.

How did you go about lighting the buttons with the led's?
    Take a look at this thread http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...light=bcondemi

bcondemi explains the procedure perfectly to illuminate the buttons. Only fair to credit this guy as it was his idea i followed to achieve it.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.