SUPERCOMBO's! on the instant gratification mapping - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Hhhhnnnnggggg-
    I'm usually not one to revive somewhat-dead topics, buuuuut...

For starters: There's technically only 5 supercombos. It's in the TSI, and Ean states suchin the video. After much digging through the TSI files and experimentation, I'm sure that these are the five:

#1- Press and hold the 4 Beatmasher buttons in any order (in le video @ 0:10, 0:20, 1:34, 2:31, 3:24, 3:48)

#2- Bottom row of buttons, left to right (1:38, 2:37, 3:16)

#3- BM 1, 2, then 3. Press T3Delay then Filter:92-LFO (2:18)
    The T3Delay or F92-L buttons can be pressed in either order, but pressing the T3Delay button first results in the F92-L effect to start at a higher value. Pressing the F92-L button first results in a lower value AND the deck doesn't pause. Pressing the last Beatmasher button will stop the T3Delay and F92-L effects from rising.

#4- BM 1, 2, then press and release BM 3, then hold BM 3, then 4.

#5 - BM 2, 3, T3Delay, Reverb, LoFi.
    Beatmashers 1/4 can be pressed before or after 2/3, but 2/3 must be pressed in that order. This one kicks in a reverse grain at the end, but I'm not sure this is the right combo, for it doesn't change the sound much/at all. Anyone found another way to get the modifiers to work for this combo?

Video here if you don't want to hunt for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrNqFXnI_Pg
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

just got a midi fighter and having so much fun! can't beleive I did not get one sooner! already want another one lol
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

i tried doing those and the only ones that work are the grater lofi and the transpose beatmash
    VCI-100 Arcade Edition :: Midi Fighter :: Traktor Pro 2 :: Macbook Pro 13" 2.4 GHz :: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3

btw i have the latest firmware and the ig+deckalized mapping
    VCI-100 Arcade Edition :: Midi Fighter :: Traktor Pro 2 :: Macbook Pro 13" 2.4 GHz :: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarbeast97 View Post
    btw i have the latest firmware and the ig+deckalized mapping
    make sure u use the "big import button" and not the "add>import" so that traktor sets up the effects correctly for the tsi...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

That won't make a difference, because the IG mapping was made for Traktor 1. The effects are wrong, no matter how you import the TSI into Traktor 2.

If you know what you are doing with mapping effects, here are what I believe are the correct effects for the IG mapping. All you have to do is change them.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...21&postcount=4

scamo
    Last edited by scamo; 09-18-2011 at 10:20 AM.
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by zestoi View Post
    make sure u use the "big import button" and not the "add>import" so that traktor sets up the effects correctly for the tsi...
    oooo ok got it

i got the 3rd one to work once and i keep doing it to get it again but none of the others are working still

Tech Wizard

i found it quite easy to pick up. don't think of it as a video game but more along the lines of feeling out the music and timing your buttons correctly especially when you release the buttons. this is an amazing way to use effects with much more precision. if you are used to using traktor and the effect knobs on say an s4 or vci-100 its an easy and super fun transition. so if difficult just stick with it. sooo much fun.

Tech Student

One question, do these work for the beamasher pro? cause i keep trying them, but they don't work...or am i doing something wrong?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast