MF Instant Gratification Mapping V1.0 (S4 and other controllers) - Page 13

View Poll Results: how stable is this mapping?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • perfect

30 25.21%
  • almost there

59 49.58%
  • needs some work

30 25.21%
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    I posted this in another thread, but I thought I would check here too. Is anyone else having problems with 'Wash Out' Combo 4 (Hold Beatmash 1, 2, 3, release 3, then hold 3 and then hold Beatmash 4)? I have found if I hold the combo through the complete wash out that it engages another echo freeze and the Reverb and T3Delay button LEDs stay lit up. This part is fine and I actually really like it. When I press the Reverb and T3Delay buttons the echo turns off. However, the Transpose Stretch stays on which can really mess things up (audio level cut in most cases). I have to manually turn it off with a mouse click. Just wondering if anyone else can produce this or if it's something specific to my setup. Thanks.
    I'm getting the same thing, no time to mess with it tonight though.. I'll let you know if I find anything.
    Tre Tuna
    DJ and Recording and Mixing engineer for live and studio sound
    Traktor Pro 2.7.1 | MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4gigs ram
    Stanton STR8-150s | Ortofon Q-Bert Carts
    NI Z2, F1, Machine MK I, RigKontrol 3 | Dicers | PadKontrol

Tech Student

you know, maybe i'm just dumb or something, but it seems like my beatmash buttons work way better in the deckalized mapping... like they snap to grids or something. something about the beatmashing on this new mapping just seems... off.

anyone? i just cant get them to not sound like shit. the gaters too.

Great mapping.
    Last edited by hesitant; 03-07-2011 at 05:44 PM.
    CDJ2000 x 3 : DJM900 : Novation Remote SL25 : Ableton L8 : Traktor Pro 2

Anyone had success with Novation's Launchpad and care to share their findings. I am able to get my launchpad to light up when the device is selected in the conroller management with the orig MF tsi files but unclear on what steps to take next. Should I be working inside of auto map or disabling automap and using learn feature inside Traktor? Any help is greatly appreciated.

http://i54.tinypic.com/10h7ggi.jpg

Traktor Pro 1.2.4
    Automap Pro 3.7
    Windows 7 (64 Bit)
    Last edited by jhyphinwill; 03-08-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Hey so today is the 8th of March, and in the article it stated that the winner of the Instant Gratification contest would be announced on the 7th in the forums...... is this contest still happening???
    2x Midi-Fighters, 1x Technics 1200MK2, Xone 2:02, Traktor Pro 2, Macbook Pro 13', Audio 2, circuit bent Gameboy, aaaaand some poopy Logitech speakerz.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I looked yesterday and didn't see any video replies. Wonder if anybody even entered?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I looked yesterday and didn't see any video replies. Wonder if anybody even entered?
    well i posted my video reply, but it says that the account holder has to approve the video first. and i saw a few other ones just by searching around. so i dunooooooo. maybe he decided to postpone it because so many people seemed to be having trouble with the mapping?
    2x Midi-Fighters, 1x Technics 1200MK2, Xone 2:02, Traktor Pro 2, Macbook Pro 13', Audio 2, circuit bent Gameboy, aaaaand some poopy Logitech speakerz.

We were having trouble with the video responses on YouTube. I have only seen one entry so far. Did anyone else enter on here?

mine... uploaded on the 5th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR8Uw1w5sWI