MF Instant Gratification Mapping V1.0 (S4 and other controllers) - Page 12

View Poll Results: how stable is this mapping?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • perfect

30 25.21%
  • almost there

59 49.58%
  • needs some work

30 25.21%
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Tech Student

This is such an awesome mapping once it is functioning (and has been installed) properly. Really fun to play with!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by jthompsn View Post
    pm them to me please!
    pm to me 2

thanks

Tech Student

Default Instant Gratification Midi-Fighter Mapping & Xone DX?

Hey Guys,

Just got my midi fighter and got the mapping working but can't get it as well as my xone dx working togehter?

Any help would be great!!

Greg

I posted this in another thread, but I thought I would check here too. Is anyone else having problems with 'Wash Out' Combo 4 (Hold Beatmash 1, 2, 3, release 3, then hold 3 and then hold Beatmash 4)? I have found if I hold the combo through the complete wash out that it engages another echo freeze and the Reverb and T3Delay button LEDs stay lit up. This part is fine and I actually really like it. When I press the Reverb and T3Delay buttons the echo turns off. However, the Transpose Stretch stays on which can really mess things up (audio level cut in most cases). I have to manually turn it off with a mouse click. Just wondering if anyone else can produce this or if it's something specific to my setup. Thanks.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aurium View Post
    Hey Guys,

Just got my midi fighter and got the mapping working but can't get it as well as my xone dx working togehter?

Any help would be great!!

Greg
    Have you got your in/out ports set correctly?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Have you got your in/out ports set correctly?

Ok I had to add the instant gratification mapping to the controller list to get my xone dx and midi fighter to work together. Only thing is the midi fighter is just controlling the standard fx on traktor? I was hoping to be using the gratification fx....

What should the INS and outs be set at?

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by aurium View Post
    Ok I had to add the instant gratification mapping to the controller list to get my xone dx and midi fighter to work together. Only thing is the midi fighter is just controlling the standard fx on traktor? I was hoping to be using the gratification fx....

What should the INS and outs be set at?

Greg
    I would import the mapping using the big import button at the bottom... And only import effects settings...

Then import it again importing all the settings...

Should work.

Then import your other controller using the small i port button.

Ins ands outs is just simple in and out to the controller you want ie input 1 output 1 next one in the list will be 2 and so on.. Hope this helps

Dude Im freakin pullin my hair out trying to figure this out I never really messed with Traktor but I have Traktor Scratch Pro, dwnld the instant grat mapping and the updater from both sourceforge and mfupdater. Ive spent hours on end trying to figure out why i I cant get my Midifighter to work at all for nothing. I set the device to four banks both internal then external and on traktor I set the device to MF_4banks, set both in and out ports to midifighter like Ean said but on the assignment table in the controller-manager page in traktor theres nothing there what am I doing wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: alas Zack @djtt set everything str8 for me, it seems that on a mac sometimes updating the traktor software doesnt automatically update all ure app icons only the original within the native instruments folder, therefore it was updated but i was still using the old version, wonder why that is, reply if anyone knows!! Thx a million zack!
    Last edited by Nick-E Munday; 03-02-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Default Mapping pic

Is there a mapping jpeg which shows what button does what? I just want to order some new colored buttons and can chose then how many colors I need.

Thx.

Got this somewhat ported over to my PadKontrol. Here's version 1 of it if someone wants to play around. Just load this up from the Editor Librarian to your PadKontrol and then load the .tsi From DJTT as they say. Set the Midi In port to pakKontrol (Port A).

PadKontrol Instant Gratification

Scene's 1-4 control decks 1-4, and the effect lock isn't working for me, but I really got it working about an hour ago, been having fun with it, and haven't gotten into the issues, only figuring out what they are. Would stay up and tackle some tonight, but I gotta get sleep for snowboarding!

I'll be updating this with a full mapping for the PK soon as TP2 comes out. My main plan to get my PK back in the game is sample decks, this mapping just added another dimension! Not to mention going to run through the native mode of the PK and see about getting a good LED map running with it too. Stay tuned!

Oh and going to try Rusty's version of this mapping as well!
    Tre Tuna
    DJ and Recording and Mixing engineer for live and studio sound
    Traktor Pro 2.7.1 | MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4gigs ram
    Stanton STR8-150s | Ortofon Q-Bert Carts
    NI Z2, F1, Machine MK I, RigKontrol 3 | Dicers | PadKontrol