VCI-300 vs VCI-100 vs Torq Xponent - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

Wierd how it says moved!

The lack of soundcard on the VCI-100 definitley poses a big problem money wise, considering you will have to spend up to 25-30% more than the purchase price to get a decent one.

Tech Convert

I have been using Traktor with the xponent for about a year, 6 nights a weeks, 3 different clubs. Its perfect with Traktor, the a/b switch makes mapping of four decks easy, if thats what you want. I think the true power of the xponent is the a/b switch and the x/y pad (those tricks with the krog padkontrol has already been possible with the xponent). just imagine the vci-100 with a a/b switch, in (a) you can map the jog to scatch/tempo. switch to (b) now assign the same jog to search playlist and the top to load track. or even assign it to control effects all this without any modifers or midi pages. awesome I tell you. now imagine all that power with modifers!

Tech Wizard

And how do you find the build quality?

What is the mapping like to Xponent, is there some good TSI's out there?

I think im now leaning towards the VCI-300 simply because of the built in sound card, the look and feel, and the build quality. Plus I also think it will be come industry standard when they release the 14 bit version of traktor.

Tech Mentor

Vci-100. You can't beat the quality. But not only that, thanks to ean you get free support and crazy new ideas implemented all the time
    Thank Ya!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12