New bootleg: Cassius - love u so (Product Placement Bootleg) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I sent Ed Banger Records an email, with an attachment of an mp3 version of the song explaining that it was a personal bootleg (which it kind of is, but DJtechtools have tought me so much that I should give something back. And the 128kbs version is useless anyways). with the new Cassius - I <3 U so EP coming out on valentines day I kind of hinted that they were missing a house remix that captured the feeling of the original song.

The whole email was wrapped up in a nice theme of "just wanting some feedback from the great guys at Ed Banger"

Who knows, maybe they'll like it - maybe i'll get sued. Then I'm fucked....

Tech Wizard

I don't think they'll be sueing you immediately, they'd maybe ask you not to pass it out (too much).
    I do think they're always interested in a new producer/artist showing up behind the horizon. So never quit mate ! Lots of people love it on here, so if it that line continues, it might well be that the people at Ed Banger like it too.
    Gear: 2 CDJ800 MKII + 1 CDJ800 MKI, EFX500, stanton SMX401

Quote Originally Posted by shadesof View Post
    I don't think they'll be sueing you immediately, they'd maybe ask you not to pass it out (too much).
    I do think they're always interested in a new producer/artist showing up behind the horizon. So never quit mate ! Lots of people love it on here, so if it that line continues, it might well be that the people at Ed Banger like it too.
    Thanks for the positive vibes, Lets hope so ! :-)

Shameless Happy Valentines day bump for my valentines day song

Any other thoughts on the song? any improvements/Flaming/positive feedback?

Any updates on how this went?
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

sadly, Ed Banger never answered my email so it remains a bootleg that I cant even upload on Soundcloud.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123