New Traktor Info leaked by Dolphin Music - Page 13
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    depends if you have a binding contract with NI (i'm talking about dolphin music)
    Oh yeh dolphin i totally get, cos NI can just say fuck you we're not sending you any copies then.

Phil Morse I'm a little more confused by.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    explain? Sets..?
    I read it as "ability to load a set of up-to-4 samples (loops or one shots) into the sample deck ". That's a very logical feature request, but there's just no info if it's in.

dead_devil will explain best (and I apologize for my doggish response, but we really know only what's in the third post ... )

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by StuC View Post
    hmm... sorry but i'm not that familiar with english.
    But i see AU/VST implementation, is this related to maschine or Traktor.

For me it sounds like VST-Implementation in Maschine (DAMN)
    i want a Traktor - DeckaDance - Fusion

Relooper, Midi & VST
    Yes - we speak for Maschine as AU/VST host. The info also says better Maschine<->Traktor integration ...

At the end we will at least be able to use AU/VST, through Mashchine. More is most welcome.

Tech Guru

...I take it the momentum died and nothing else was leaked/released.

arg!
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Lol...

Almost 95% of it has been leaked...

You can probably buy any part of it next week....

And YES it will all have a price tag.

No free-bies here folks.

I wouldn't worry so much about upgrade pricing unless you like to live on the edge using a piece of software which hasn't been road tested in the open by many people for a few months. Or you really can't do without the new features.
    Now TP2 is probably closer to TP than TP was to T3, so there might be less issues... me myself, I'll wait a few months until there have been a few point releases. At some point there ought to be an upgrade package sale like NI have done in the past.

Traktor 3 sale in summer 2008 : got a legit version for 99 €
    Traktor Pro sale late 2009 : got an upgrade as a T3 owner for 129 € if memory serves right

=> Traktor Pro 2 sale somewhere within a year from the initial release, fingers crossed : upgrade as a TP owner for about as much ?

I have TSP nowadays though, I don't remember whether the TS upgrades were more expensive during that '09 thing.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DennisHuiberts View Post
    I would've liked to see tighter Ableton integration. Don't want to spend 500 euro on Maschine if I can do the same (and more) with Ableton, that I already own. And before anyone mentions the controller: an Akai MPD can do the same tricks...
    i doubt youll see that considering Ableton does the lions share of the programming on their partnership with Serato on the bridge.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    explain? Sets..?
    http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?t=125558

this..

SERIOUSLY, it's getting to my nerves that NI doesnt implement this.

I bet that Mixxx will have it first...

Tech Guru

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but if they don't offer a SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER price for s4 owners to upgrade I am going to be extremely upset, probably sell this thing. If they don't offer that then they need to clean up the s4 software for windows. It is just ridiculous that a company releases a product with specs and then it doesn't hold up to whats written on the package.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukks View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned, but if they don't offer a SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER price for s4 owners to upgrade I am going to be extremely upset, probably sell this thing. If they don't offer that then they need to clean up the s4 software for windows. It is just ridiculous that a company releases a product with specs and then it doesn't hold up to whats written on the package.
    Dude,

If you're not happy with it, and it doesn't work, you can get a refund. This is a better option than selling it at a loss.

Constant crashes or audio glitches on Windows when it says it supports Windows = guaranteed refund pretty much anywhere in the world.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast