Traktor Pro mapping for BCD3000 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for this, bro. I will try this and then give you the feedback.

Tech Student

Sorry for the mega bump but I just had to post to give you a massive thankyou! I found this mapping on Google and its actually brilliant, its gonna take some time getting used to but I am very impressed. Thanks for sharing

Hey 3verest

Thanks for the good words.. Happy to help..

Also, here's an updated version of the tsi, with a couple of bugs removed. Again, happy to add on more features if you think it's useful.. I'm thinking jogwheel FX might be next, but lack of touch sensitivity sorta restricts it.. Let me see if I can come up with something else in the next couple of months or so...

Cheers
    Sid

Tech Student

Thanks for the updated version. There's one question I have in regards to the samples at the bottom. I could be just overlooking something obvious (if this is the case my apologies for my stupidity haha) but how abouts do I go about loading samples in Deck D with the BCD3000 as opposed to Deck C? I know that the second half of deck C is samples from Deck B but they all play out of Deck A's output anyway. Also, in this instance the shift button is used to clear samples rather then load them in a different deck so I'm not sure how to go about this. Thanks heaps in advance!
    Last edited by 3verest; 09-22-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Hey 3verest

Slight bummer, but this mapping is designed to control only Samples on Deck C.. You can use Deck D maybe as a Live Input (emergency CDs/mics).. You still have volume, fader and EQ control over the Live Input though..

In a trade-off between cramming all functions onto the few available controls vs designing a workflow that was actually usable in a set with minimal prior practice, I decided to go with the latter, giving up control over Deck D samples. I guess I thought there would be no way in hell I would be using more than 4 samples at a time :-)

You can also use the overlays that I attached in one of the earlier posts to figure out exactly what each control interface does.. It is colour coded for easy understandability..

I also use a keyboard mapping for some other functions that are not mapped onto the BCD (eg hot cue deletion, loop recorder, beat-gridding, Instant FX combos). I use a colour coded USB keyboard for it.. Maybe I'll attach the mapping and a pic of the keyboard when I get back home in a couple of days, if you need it :-)

Hope that answers your queries..

Cheers
    Sid

sweet thank you

somehow i cant download the attachements.... when i click on them i jsut get redirected to some random clear gif file...
    could someone upload the mappings somewhere else or just send me them to thcgargunov@hotmail.com ?
    would be very nice
    cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12