Custom MIDI Controller
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Custom MIDI Controller

Here is my ALMOST finished Arduino Mega based midifighterish controller. It consists of 4x4 arcade button grid with the top four button lit by 2 red LEDs, 2 sliders, a crossfader (modded to move much more quickly/easily), and 2 joysticks from an xbox controller. I am still finishing up the code to dial in the thumbsticks and get MIDI feedback from the LEDs( for now they light up when the button is pressed). [ame="http://www.vimeo.com/19106635"]MIDI Controller for Traktor on Vimeo[/ame]

View of underside clear buttons with 2 LEDs on each side connected in series with a resistor (47K i think) and lots of hot glue
    Last edited by bobsagat666; 01-23-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Dude, thats awesome. how do you work the eqing on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Garygary1 View Post
    Dude, thats awesome. how do you work the eqing on that?
    So far its setup more as an effects trigger I guess. Havent really played around with it much yet so still working out its fit/ purpose.

Tech Guru

You built it from scratch?

Yeah its a bit rough around the edges as the acrylic was cut by a shop (they did a crap job on the dimensions) and i glued and dremeled the rest of it together. The wiring and leds are various parts I had lying around.

Tech Guru

Good work! Looks nice, almost looks like production quality which is very hard to achieve.

Really Great looking thing and job! Congrats!

Thanks everybody. Hoping to post the code soon so you can pretty much cut and paste and start making controllers

Great job!

This is pretty close o what I had planned for my project which is on hold because of the GF >=(

@bobsagat666
    Looks like you're using the Arduino 2560?

Quote Originally Posted by DjWindzOne View Post
    Great job!

This is pretty close o what I had planned for my project which is on hold because of the GF >=(

@bobsagat666
    Looks like you're using the Arduino 2560?
    @DJWindz Lay yo pimp hand down. Your from SD dont let a woman push u around.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast