Novation Dicer Mapping for Traktor Scratch Pro 2 - question.
    Tech Student

Default Novation Dicer Mapping for Traktor Scratch Pro 2 - question.

Hi, everyone!

Few days ago I installed my Traktor Scratch 2 upgread and my dicer mappings from previous version just gone.
    I tried to import my tsi file to my contrller manager but it doesn't work like before. hotcue are stored properly but they are not triggered (there is no option to change button mode from hold to trigger), loops controllres also works not the same like in traktor 1

is it normall ?
    and there is no dicer mapping for traktor2 ?
    do i have to do it manualy?

Please share you mappings for Traktor Scratch Pro 2. I was looking for it for a while but with no results...

big up for all U!

Tech Guru

My default dicer mappings work fine with TSP 2. In your controller manager, make sure you remove any form of dicer mapping before you try to reload the default mapping. After you unload, restart TSP. Reload your default dicer mapping and you should be good to go. Make sure to have your dicers unplugged until after you have reloaded your mapping.

I noticed after the last update my mappings would load properly and figured out I had to to do the above sequence.

djproben - "But who can resist an album called "the Gay 90s"! I assumed it was going to be a lot of Moby and Keoki...."