Total Control advanced 4 deck/4 FX, Jog/Fader FX, Loop Roll Encoders/Jog, Sample Deck

Default Total Control advanced 4 deck/4 FX, Jog/Fader FX, Loop Roll Encoders/Jog, Sample Deck

I've spent A LOT of time mapping and I will not be spending anymore time in photo shop to explain this map in detail. So dig in and see what you can find.

There is controls for all FX 4 units grouped or chained w/ toggle between grouped/chained. Complete with FX select to amounts for grouped or single amounts/parameters. Enter FX Units modes using upper right 1-4 buttons. Encoders on both sides of Global EQs control FX. Jog wheels, faders, and black buttons are combo faders, toggle on/offs, effect select, and more. The bottom control vary in regards to what unit you are controlling. Buttons horizontal from Track Select encoder are mixer fx on.

The upper left 1-4 encoder buttons enter Deck Modes. While in any deck mode all four vertical faders are volume controls in the order of C-A-B-D, get used to that order as it will be repeated and current through out most of the map just like big boy toys. Jog wheels are Stepless tempo bend on left and tempo fader on right, they can be used together for on the fly rapid tempo changes which don't sound good, but hey! Lower 6 black buttons are for play/pause, cup, sync on decks a & b when in Deck mode 1 or 2 or for C & D if in Deck Mode 3 or 4. upper left encoders are filter, key, loop size, loop move in the pattern of Z for respective deck. Upper right three encoders in the shape of the letter L are EQ's for C & D when in each decks respected mode. The lower or the upper right three encoders control beat jump size, beat jump move when in Deck Mode A or B.

Load A & C/Loop Recorder/Beat Grid Adj mode is entered with the button just lower left of Track Select encoder. While upper left four encoder lights are lit you are in this mode. Load C & A with two buttons horizontal left of Track Select encoder. Enter Beat Grid adjustment mode with bottom four center black buttons C-A-B-D, upper right one of four encoder light will come on for deck that is currently on Beat Grid Adj. mode. You can only be in one mode at a time for safety's sake. Loop recorder is controlled with lower of upper right four encoders and upper right three buttons above fader. Faders are filter control for sample decks 1-1 - 1-4. Load A on B or D are two buttons horizontal right from Track Select encoder.

Load B & D/Master Clock/Scratch mode is entered with the button just lower right of Track Select encoder. While upper right four encoder lights are lit you are in this mode. Load B & A with two buttons horizontal right of Track Select encoder. Enter Scratch mode with bottom four center black buttons C-A-B-D, upper left one of four encoder light will come on for the deck(s) that are currently have Scratch On. You can scratch all the decks you want for fun's sake. Try two to four of the same track barely out of time for what kinda sounds like high resolution scratch, not really but it's cool anyhow!

Hang in these were almost done.

FX mode 1 also features loop size/move jog wheels

FX mode 2 includes beatmasher/gater jogs/faders

FX mode 3 three features SLIP MODE!

FX mode 4 controls TTFX on jogs/faders or any other FX. TTFX should be left on unit 4 as it is used in other modes for "Brake" buttons.

That should give you plenty to poke around at and discover other features and buttons that I did not explain in detail.

This is a powerful to for remixing and even strange beat productions utilizing a few components.

Enjoy

Tech Convert

I cannot make it work. When I load it, every button, knob and fader stop working... It doesn't do anything at all.

Any ideas?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by emzero View Post
    I cannot make it work. When I load it, every button, knob and fader stop working... It doesn't do anything at all.

Any ideas?
    Have you delete the old mapping of total control from traktor? Cause sometimes when I've got more than one map loaded it doesn't work, I'll try it right now btw
    http://soundcloud.com/morderain
    Check out my tracks and mixtapes, if you like it support my fanpage
    https://www.facebook.com/Morderain