PIONEER T1. Finally have your say properly - Page 5

View Poll Results: How do you like the controller?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fuck it, who cares. I don't

44 52.38%
  • Really am not bothered

28 33.33%
  • Dude!! That's my mum dawg!! GTFO

9 10.71%
  • Love the look and feel!

6 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Worst Poll Ever.
    I re-did-ed it. Making it somewhat better.

I agree with xtian on this one. I have played around with the DDJ-T1 and it's actually quite good.
    It does what it is aimed for.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DUDE!!

Undo that! Lol

Was one of my troll polls, like my mac v pc one last year. It was aimed at comparison threads.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    DUDE!!

Undo that! Lol

Was one of my troll polls, like my mac v pc one last year. It was aimed at comparison threads.
    Time for you to get off the interweb Hate Machine
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

I kind of have this hatred for alot of Pioneer's gear (even though i have HDJ-1000s, dumb purchase, should have got Senns).

You see, something like the DJM 350 just makes me mad. The reason for this is that it's a plain old mixer with 4 effects and costs... $700????? really??

The point I'm trying to make is that much of pioneer's gear is overpriced yet underpowered when compared to competing gear, and this is VERY true when it is compared to the Kontrol S4 or the DN-MC6000.

It may be well built, but it's certainly not $400 more well built than an S4 (not to mention lack of timecode and dedicated sample deck or loop recorder controls).
    Vestax Spin | Kontrol x1 | Traktor Pro | 13" Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4 GB RAM | Mac Pro w/ 2 Quad Core 2.8 Ghz 6GB RAM 1TB HDD | HDJ-1000

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    I really dont think the pioneer unit is overpriced having laid hands on it.

I think about it this way.

If I was playing out on an S4 at a warehouse party, which has a concrete floor, and it goes for a tumble from lets say, for sake of discussion, the height of a portable conference table from office depot. That S4 would be in pieces. You need a flight case to keep that from happening.

The pioneer absolutely would survive that, without the flight case.

when you look at the price of the s4 plus a flight case, their prices are pretty much even.

so when you think about it. im actually surprized that the pioneer unit doesnt have more of a "pioneer tax".
    Except the DDJ T1 still lacks features when compared to an S4. If it had all the features, the price might be justifiable. But it doesn't.
    Vestax Spin | Kontrol x1 | Traktor Pro | 13" Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4 GB RAM | Mac Pro w/ 2 Quad Core 2.8 Ghz 6GB RAM 1TB HDD | HDJ-1000

The beauty of tractor and controllers is that you bring your own preference! So there's really no need to hate pioneer for jumping in when there's a market.I personally would go for an s4 but I know quite a few people would prefer the t1.I own cdjs, djm 800 and 600 and I can't fault them.they serve their purpose and will for a while yet. The way I see it is pioneer like to dominate the market and if this means they're in,I hope their next controller gets improved based on everyone's negative feedback and they set the fast paced controller market into a frenzy giving us more and more to choose from!

Deleted due to oops

Those DN-SC2000’s look nice but kinda expensive for a midi controller...

Is the T1 made on metal? So far the VCI100 being aluminum would survive a drop as other metal made DJ gear.
    Erase. Stop. Start.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    I re-did-ed it. Making it somewhat better.

DAMN IT... i dont have the Admin Rights to change the Poll.

Option:

- Should Brad Be Banned From Making Polls

Hehehehe, nah man...

This just keeps it more fun for the admins.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast