Scooby's Map for Traktor Scratch Pro & Korg nanoPAD - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Wink Sorry I've been neglecting

This map utilizes all 4 scenes. 1) browse, load, cue & launch tracks. No x/y 2)looping no x/y 3) skip- 4) filters & effects. 2 banks. A) single effect b) 3 chained. X/y controls ALL. Hope that helps! I have a slightly updated file I may upload with sync built in, but to be honest I upgraded to Maschine.

Also, 2 deck only.

Tech Convert

Thanks, so the x/y will only work in scene 4. However, it just doesn't work on my pc. On page 2 of this thread, someone said that you had to enable it, by going to global in the editor and then choose "write". When i try to do that, I get a failure note: Failed to open the midi port. What can i do about that and do you think that will solve the problem: the x/y pad not working at all.

Tech Convert

Also: What is the x/y pad supposed to do in scene 4? Scroll the effects or something else?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by scoobycarolan View Post
    Repost from the NI Forums:

Well everybody, I'm hooked on Traktor, back in love with DJing, and blew an easy $60 on the Korg nanoPAD after I ended up watching TONS of Zabelia YouTube vids over the last 2 days.

I haven't documented the whole thing but here's my midi mapping for the Korg. This was designed for 2 decks and to be used with turntable control. Top Row is always Deck A and bottom is always B. All I'll tell you is scene 1 is browsing and loading, and playing tracks. Scene 2 is looping. Scene 4 is Effects. I also designed it so that FX1 has 3 effects and FX2 only has 1. The Effect On/Offs are the modifiers for the XY and their respective amounts. It has taken me about 6 hours to take this this far. I use a lot of modifiers to map things to the XY Pad.

You WILL need to load my software into the Korg using the KORG KONTROL Editor. You'll see both files in the ZIP.

No support will be given. YMMV. This is Freeware. Enjoy
    im having trouble opening this file, winrar and 7zip both state that it was an unexpected end of archive, is anyone else having his problem?

Tech Convert

Look at page 3 or 2. A new link is provided there.

Tech Convert

thanks Anti-Held. sometimes all it takes is another set of eyes. cheers

Tech Student

Thumbs up hello

hi im testing so i will try your bank and tell later r bye boy from .ar

Tech Student

Default Korg nano pad w/ traktor pro

I just recieved the korg nano pad and Ive been trying to get the mapping for Windows xp. I cant figure out the mapping. can somebody post the mapping for it please? Thanks

Tech Wizard

Someone needs to do a mapping for just sample decks and effects! The potential is HIGH!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast