Scooby's Map for Traktor Scratch Pro & Korg nanoPAD - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Whitty i am currently setting up the following controlers with my laptop

The Hercules MK2, this gives me 24bit audio out @ 48000hz latency of about 3ms with a master audio output and a monitor output, jogs to search through tracks and extra buttons that can be assigned as I choose.

The M-Audio X-session Pro – This gives me 4 channel mixing with eqs for all 4, a cross fader and extra buttons to be assigned, its design originaly for 2 tracks but I have reassigned the pitch faders to tracks C/D

The korg Nano (black) for cues and loops.

The korg Kontrol for effects samples and loops

After looking at all the products the above is basically all I need to perform live sets 4 track mixing with loops and effects inside traktor, you can get it all in for around 200 euros if you have a sound card and a pc already… not a bad price imo for more controls than you can shake a stick at.

The next stage of the project is to design a box to put all this inside as it all only needs one power supply for the laptop and one for the usb hub, my idea is to custom build a surface and get it laser cut and add all the buttons and controls in a nice layout to have a custom controller.

But first the mapping... the quest continues...
    you cant beat a better bit of butter on your knife!

Hey guys,

You seem to understand alot more about this than me so Im directing this question to you.

Whatever I do I cant get the effects to work on Traktor

I downloaded Scooby's file, extracted the folder.

I load Scooby on Korg Kontrol Editor by double clicking Scooby's.nanopad.set

I press global and write

Then into to Traktor, midi, import and importing the .tsi file that came with scooby.

Scene 1 & 2 work fine, 3 does nothing

Scene 4 i can enable FX 1,2 on both decks and filter but none of the indiividual effects on the top right and left side of tractor.

The X/Y doesnt even respond. However, I do get a the midi light from traktor when I touch the X/Y

Thats what seems logical for me to do.... so im sure im missing something!!!!

Anybody, any help?

Thanx
    Last edited by sze20; 07-18-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Hey.
    Can someone please send me that Traktor Scratch Pro Midi Mapping for the Nanopad via e-mail? I just downloaded the .zip file but I can't open it.
    It would be very nice if someone could send me an e-mail...

thank you very much and greetings from Germany...

towa

emai: towa.dj@googlemail.com

same situation here. the zip file seems to be corrupted. anyone please re-upload...many thanks in advance.

stan

Tech Convert

yup zip seems corrupted - @sze are you writing the scene set? try doing this from the menu's across the top

hello scooby i think the tsi file is corrupted i cant seem to download it it. could you re upload it again?

Tech Convert

Tech Student

i have problems with the loops size, if im in loop 4 and i press the next, the loop goes till 32 and the same with the previous anyone has this problem too? :S:S

Thank you

Tech Convert

Hi, i don't know how to get the X/Y pad working. In neither of the scenes it seems to do something. I have tried to enable it, by loading the set into the editor. Then global and write, but when it tries to write, it says that it is not able to open the midi port. What can be done about that? Also: in what scenes should the x/y be working and what is it supposed to do? I'm sorry for being a total beginnen, but i guess it's what everyone of us has been one time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast