(updated) Non Standard 4 deck Hercules MP3 E2 mapping for Traktor v1.2.4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Thumbs up (updated) Non Standard 4 deck Hercules MP3 E2 mapping for Traktor v1.2.4

Edit* 1/23 Updated!

I fixed alot of bugs, missing features and controls! The .tsi in the attachments and the Download link below have been updated. Their correct.

I also added Outputs (LEDs). Most button's leds work properly for all the decks. The buttons that didn't work right I just have them set to always on and there are still four buttons that will not light to save my life. Can't be done, to my knowledge. :' ]

There is now a LED layout that will help know which mode you are on (you'll see). Also added a sweet light show for when the Loops controls are activated.

Aye peoples,
    Finally had a chance to sit down and finish the 4 deck Hercules MP3 E2 mapping for Traktor v1.2.4 I've been working on. I made it for my bro, he seems to like it so hope you guys find some use of it.

This 4 deck mapping is intended for a 4 Int. mixer layout and 2 FX units. I did manage to get the modes in there, also a few new controls. : ]

Note: These are the NEW controls refer to the link below if you need help with the old stuff.

Everything that can be done on one side of the controller, can be done exactly the same on the other side.

Everything worked out well, besides the outputs (LEDS). They just don't map correctly. I did manage to get a few to work properly like the play,cue,sync,master temp and I forget the correct name but and the monitor cue buttons play along with the beat.

Old: 2 deck version (if your new to my mappings you may need it for reference)
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...554#post201554

Direct download. Includes the 2 deck version, the 4 deck version and all the pics.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ssvokn...0-%201.2.4.rar
    Last edited by deviantdigi; 01-27-2011 at 03:36 AM.

Tech Convert

Woot!!
    Still haven't mastered the 2 deck version.. i guess ill just familiarize myself with this layout...

Thanks again!

Tech Guru

You may want to set your Decks to lock while playing via the preferences until you get used to the modes. At first, we found ourselves flicking the volume fader to see which deck we were on until we got used to it. Have fun : ]

Also,
    I left open mods + & -, + buttons 1-4 and 7-8 for presets, or that was what we ended up using them for. But there are some open buttons if you wish to monitor cue or what have you.
    Last edited by deviantdigi; 01-22-2011 at 01:15 AM.

Tech Guru

AH! I forgot a pic! Chained & Layout added. Sorry about that.

Tech Guru

Nvm, I fixed the issue and updated the main post.
    Last edited by deviantdigi; 01-23-2011 at 04:09 AM.

Tech Guru

I added how to load decks in the basics pic and a new pic showing what to make of the lights changing "focus" between decks?

Any feedback?

Tech Guru

I have a new version of this mapping in the works. I have added in presets for Beatmashing, drama effects. Delay freeze and Delay T3 presets. Moved around a few things here and there. I kinda forget what exactly but its better.

I still plan on adding a few more presets So if you have any combos you really like please suggest.

Is anyone interested is in another mapping? If I'm going to put forth some effort I would like to know someone will appreciate it.

Tech Convert

would it work with Traktor 1.2.7?

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by grasfaba View Post
    would it work with Traktor 1.2.7?
    Wouldn't hurt to try. Save your existing .tsi b4 doing so though.

Tech Student

hey deviant digi! You wouldn't happen to have any that work with traktor 3 at all or know where I can find some?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast