Custom MIDI Mapping. Help!

Default Custom MIDI Mapping. Help!

hey, i have a vestax typhoon and i dont like some of the controls. i was wondering how i can change the tsi file and make a custom mapping for it. thanks in advance.

You can change that TSI, or start from scratch and map it completely yourself. I would start with small changes to that TSI. Make a back up of the origional TSI first.
    Start with the manual for Traktor, then check blog posts on this site about midi mapping, then check you tube videos on midi mapping Traktor. Then map something see if it works, if not figure out why. Repeat.
    There is no easy way to help you on midi mapping. After you have done the above, and are mapping something, and hit a snag, then ask for help. That way some one can answer your SPECIFIC question about mapping.

Tech Wizard

Nevermind, apparently I'm not as inept as previously thought. My only question is: i have the effects loading into banks 3 and 4 using the modifier. How can i also use this modifier to make the effects automatically route to A or B, like the dedicated slicer or echo on the VCI?

Add a Mixer->Fx3 (or 4) "on" to the same button, and change the deck focus(right hand side) to what you want.

Mapping seems complex at the start, but is usually pretty easy to figure out, once you get going.