Pioneer DDJ-T1 - A slap in the face for Traktor users !!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by aviatorman View Post
    Hey if you got mostly 1/4" jacks and no xlr's in your studio then I hate to inform you that you probably don't have the finest equipment in the analog realm.
    Also, i 'd take XLR's any day over 1/4 inch jacks in a club.
    Maybe your probably comfortable with 1/4 inch because you're an avid bedroom DJ.

I don't know who taught you about audio but I sure as hell know the difference between balanced and unbalanced... So,why did they add XLR to the Serato version and not the Traktor version ?
    Also- 1/4" has a tendency to short more... brainiac !!!
    While iv nothing to add to this thread your attitude sucks.... fyi.........

I must also add the only reason i prefer xlr/ canon(old term) is because they latch on and i just feel more comfortable using them. I also noticed the odd time that with jack when you get a phone call/ text message at a gig you can get a slight interference. Haven't noticed this with xlr.
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

I really hope Aviatorman doesn't have a current pilot's license. I would hate to have him in the same sky with me
    http://www.numark.com/images/logo.gif

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345