Mixtrack Mapping for Traktor Pro(4 hot cues,encoder loop size)+mixtrak button legend - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by optic9 View Post
    hey could you email me this please to tobbishh@gmail.com thank you

Quote Originally Posted by The Pancaker View Post
    Hey! I'd recommend you to check out my latest mapping instead of this one. Go to the following thread and download it from there

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28154

if that doesn't work, try downloading it from here

http://traktorbible.com/freaks/mappingview.aspx?id=160

If downloading from that thread doesn't work then I'll gladly send it to you. But pleeeeaaase, try a little harder and at least read the entire thread, specially the post above yours. Thank you.
    HP Envy 14 Beats Edition, Traktor Pro 2, NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol X1, NI Kontrol F1, AIAIA TMA-1

Tech Convert

Hey thx to this maps, i have a question how to turn of the sound of the butons, when I play the music, and press the play or cue buton i heard a sound, and when a "STUTTER" led blinking i heard a ton-ton-ton sound od the speakers...

I think this "weird" noise causes your soundcard. Try the ASIO driver, or other driver for your soundcard.

Tech Convert

I dont know what is a problem, but every map what i import, plays the same, when i pres some buton on the controler, its play sound "ton" with song, and play a "sturtet" beat sound" ton, ton, ton, ton... I dont know how to resolv that problem, any idea ? I try with ASIO sound driver when i go to traktor audio setap, and select audio device "asio4all 2.0" its play just a ton, ton, ton sound of the blinking led, when i select "creative sb live" then play a song, and the ton, ton, ton sound of the blinkled...
    Here is a shor video with mobile phone, i hope you gonna see what is my problem, evertyng is good but just that sound makes me angry, i dont know how to resolve that...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FhmdigzDvY

Looks this problems happening just on the destkop pc... I just try on the notebook, and its work fine, but i hawe a problem with effects, when i turn on it, and move it from 0-100 there is no change, effect is not reproduced... Here is a short video with mob to see my problem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM6a5oLffIk
    Last edited by Dj_ErRoR; 06-28-2011 at 03:07 PM.

It's a midi piano tone!!!! :-D I can't belive this!
    In the backround maybe running someting that uses that midi channel what uses your controller?

I have seen on the second video that, the effect button is not lighting. Press the effect potmeter once, and it's turs on the left panel effect.

Tech Wizard

Yep what saline said. You need to press the effects selector knob down till it clicks. If that doesnt work then look at the mixer section where there are 1 2 3 4 buttons. make sure the 1 is iluminated for deck a and 2 is iluminated for deck b

Tech Convert

Yap that's it, I just push down the effector select knob, and its work's fine, thank you mate... I am curious whether anyone has managed to get the sound through a mixtrack, or you must use the mixer for it? Because to me when you plug in headphones to mixtrack, I have no sound on them, although it controls volume on trakotru indicator that controls volume for the headphones, but I have no sound.

Tech Wizard

Right ok. Go into audio settings on traktor and make sure you have the mixtrack selected or if using asio4all make sure its selected in traktor and the mixtrack is selected in the asio4all controls.

Now go to the tab on the traktor options thats called 'Output Routing'

You should get a screen like this. Make sure that at the top mixing mode is set to internal. Then just select the which chanels on the mixtrack to use. Cant remember the chanel numbers off the top of my head but im sure you can work it out from here.

Ps if you have mixtrack selected as your soundcard (or selected in asio) and the mixtrack outputs dont come up in the routing menu try restarting traktor.

Tech Convert

Thank you mate for helping, but i have a problem, i just cant figur out how.... This is my setap nov, and i have a sound on the Left headpohones, but on right no... I dont know hot to set this to have a sound on the speakers, and on bouth side @ headphones...
    I have a question, is it posible, to separate a chanel with numark mixtrack pro... Example, the Deck "A" plays on the one chanel of the mixer, when I conect the mixtrack with mixer, and Deck "B" play's on the second channel? I ask because I saw that mixtrack has 2 x output from the back, and how to adjust that?
    P.S Sorry if I'm boring, but this setting, we simply do not go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3QyQ-kVPII
    Last edited by Dj_ErRoR; 06-30-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast