My favorite Beatslicer settings
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default My favorite Beatslicer & Delay settings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMI9J4Ujx3Q&feature=sub

Nothing revolutionary, just beatslicer settings I have premapped to adjacent keys on my Oxygen 49. I've seen a few posts where folks say they don't know what to do with the beatslicer, or it never sounds good. So I knocked out a video today. Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsfe9uY2ZWU
    Was able to knock out another quick video. Builds on Ean's freeze videos by premapping settings to different values as in the beatslicer video above.
    Last edited by VanGogo; 01-18-2011 at 02:19 PM.

Nice one man. Definitely seems those presets are great for a breaks set. Thanks for sharing.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Happy to share, and glad you like it! Break Beat is my prefered genre (always gets me moving), and they do work well with it.

Try using these on the upbeat and the down beat for different sounds. In the video I did mention it briefly, but just to be clear,I am holding down the first button, then with out letting go of it I am holding down button 2, then adding button 3.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Nice work as always.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Nice work as always.
    Thank you!

Nothing earth shattering I know, but I remember 11 months ago when I first started, and had no clue as to where to even begin with the Fx. So I hope it helps some people get started.

Tech Guru

Thanks man will definitely use these, being putting together a mix tape with a lot of breaks.

Nice, thanks
    Fixing stuff that isn't broken.

thanks for the share, good work. just wondering, do you ever use the "buzz" knob, the first knob of the beatslicer in advanced mode? i found this is the hardest knob to use and make sound nice at the same time.

I haven't used the buzz knob premapped as yet, but have used it while using my slicer "sample" button that I mention in the video, and Ean shows in one of his videos. But I do not leave it on for very long. I am going to premap some more slicer values with some using buzz. I'll see about another video when I do. I still have 6 buttons in my slicer area to use, and don't know if I can come up with that many, lol.

Thanks again for the attaboyz everyone!

Tech Convert

That's great, thanks man.
    Now I know what to do with few of my free button on controller

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast