VST plugins - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VST plugins

Tech Mentor

@ctrld & @photojojo:

fair enough! lol. ctrld, you did a great job in the vid! no arguments there. I really liked what you were doing with the effects. Not only did they sound really cool, but the way you had them set up, so your turning the knobs in the opposite direction on each other, was very visually appealing. What effects were you using BTW?

about the mixing of tracks... no actually you are right. people wouldn't get bored. I used Serato for years with absolutely no effects or filters, and I had never had a complaint about lack of effects/chopping. And actually, because I never had effects, I always made sure my energy levels were through the roof so the crowd could vibe off of me as well, to compensate when wanting something "extra" in the set.

In regards to that Stutter Edit... I downloaded the demo version, loaded it onto my master in Ableton, was just running a track I was working on for a remix, hit one key and went "O...........MY.............GOD".

The sounds that came out were mind blowing. The quality, the richness. The feedback it gives in stereo is just so lush. Give it a try man, especially since you are running Ableton! I almost wish I decided to go with Ableton instead of Traktor because of all the creative possibilities like having this instruement/effect.

-PL>Y
    Last edited by PRESSPL>Y; 01-17-2011 at 05:03 PM.

i have been saying this for the past year traktor should get vst hosting and it will come i bet maybe not this year but next year,as maschine gets vst hosting soon i think its only a matter of time,dj software is becoming more than just 2 decks look how much its grown in the past few years,and with the new traktor round the corner with sample decks etc... its gonna keep getting bigger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12