Ideas for Club Night - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Tech Guru

Facebook Facebook Facebook

That is one thing I can suggest.

If you have any specials (reduced/free cover, drink specials, etc.). Make it so that people that RSVP as "attending" on the Facebook event get the special. That way it can spread through people's newsfeed.
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

Get some big foreign names.

(Though I'd settle being a small foreign name at your clubnite. )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

Thanks for the info guys. I will talk with the owner and see what I can come up with!
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

You'll need a lot of "friends".

People you know around town loosely but don't really spend a lot of time with. Acquaintances. These people are the most likely to come out to your night just to check it out.

They also have friends. If the night's good, cheap, and attracts culturally influential locals, they'll be back next week with more friends.

If you don't have a lot of these, enlist the help of a couple of real friends of yours who are natural social butterflies and know everyone around town. You'll need their Facebook friends lists when it comes time to suggest fans and send invites.

A couple posts up mentioned Facebook... That's so fucking real it's not even funny. You can build a club night from the ground up without really hitting the streets in the traditional sense if you know just a few people around town and ask for their help to invite friends. If the venue has a fan page, get them to send invites to their friends list too.

Get some help from friends, preferably those with more friends than you have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12