Novation Launchpad Full 4Deck Mixer Traktor Mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

I actually have no idea whats wrong as everything should be working properly... The only thing i could think of is traktor not workin properly because the launchpad itself works with katapult.
    One problem i have sometimes is that none of my midi controllers work when launching traktor, to solve this i always unplug my external soundcard for mixing and the plug it back in again. To chek if this is the case, if you have another midi controller try using that with traktor and if it doesnt work either do what i did (if you can).
    If none of that fixes the problem it could be loopbe1 and maybe try switching to midiyoke, this didnt work for me but hey, every computer is different.
    You can also try updating your java (this is required for midikatapult) to the latest version.
    if it stil doesnt work let me know and il try to find a different solution, it would also help if you'd post what operating system youre using and what version of traktor is running (pro, scratch etc.) and what version the software is mine is 1.2.4 which the mapping was created on.
    Hope this helps
    Last edited by Gil-Chill; 01-20-2011 at 04:09 AM.

Tech Convert

Default what am I doing wrong?

Katapult / MIDI YOKE / Traktor - what am I doing wrong?

Traktor doesn't see midi signals(
    Last edited by 3dask; 02-28-2011 at 07:34 AM.

Tech Wizard

have you tried using something other then midiyoke, didnt work for me and i read that it didnt really work on windows 7 maybe try loopbe1 or the loopbe30 trail ?
    http://nerds.de/index.html

Tech Convert

How correctly to fill CONFIG (in and out) if use loopbe1

in=loopbe1
    out=loopbe1 -Correctly?

Tech Wizard

i've got
    in=2. Internal MIDI
    out=1. Internal MIDI
    but you can manually assign them in katapult if you restore the config file, just redownload midikatapult and replace the old config with the clean, new one

Default Midi Katapult on 64bit?

I've tried to talk to the creator about Midi Katapult not working on Windows 7 64bit operating systems. Anyone have a solution to this problem? Also I would love to be able to use Katapult and the Instant Gratification mapping on another Launchap. I hear two Launchpads do not work together. I don't know since I have never been able to get it to work.

Tech Wizard

appearently a new version of katapult is supposed to be coming out with heaps of new features but the maker announced that shit ages ago so i dunno whats happening havent heard from him in ages.
    maybe try running katapult in compatibility mode?
    right click file --> properties --> compatibility tab.
    I've also heard 2 launchpads dont work together so maybe this will work in the next version??

Tech Convert

I've found the issue to be that all of the keys are mapped to "CC" (i.e., cc.01) instead of "notes" (i.e., note.E#1).

I'm remapping all of them by hand now, but I'm not sure how to deal with the "Shift" and "Fader knobs" controls. Any help would be great.

Tech Wizard

what issue exactly? not sure what u mean so i cant really help

Tech Convert

The lights on the Launchpad light up because Katapult is running. When I specify the Traktor controller ports to "ipMIDI (Port 1)" for both input and output, there is no response in Traktor. I looked more closely and realized that each of the functions are mapped to to the pad buttons as "cc" notes instead of "notes" notes. By using the Learn function in the configuration window, I can remedy this issue. The problem remains still, however, that I cannot map Level (i.e., Volume) or Shift functions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast