Android TouchOSC layout TSI-finished - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

disable firewall and antivirus software completely...
    for other see blog.

Tech Wizard

How did you load custom Android layout?

its a little complicated, and few guys ask me the same and they broke their androids, so I wont be responsible. and DONATE to TouchOSC to develope faster apk, we need multitouch and labels,and importing our own layaouts
    Last edited by mekon_ca; 01-19-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Tech Guru

@Mekon ca: I wasn't sure what to make of your semi-cryptic response to the custom Android layout question in another touchOSC thread. "Look a little harder". So I did. All I can say is, root opens up many doors. Now it's time to donate and get all the features rockin'.

For people still wondering how this works, it's true that you can break your phone, and besides, the developer hasn't included custom template uploads yet for a reason. I feel like discussing this is pretty much discussing cracked software, which isn't looked upon highly in this forum.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Ive already donate.
    And developer says that android version will be free.

This is just layout for ANDROID and iPHONE, not cracked software. I was just able to test it on android to see is everything is working.

Ive finished version 2 of layout with full MIDI IN and OUT. Just to update blog!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mekon_ca View Post
    This is just layout for ANDROID and iPHONE, not cracked software.
    I know. I'm just saying that I figured out a hack to upload custom android templates, but that I'm not sure I should discuss it since the dev has limited the software for a reason. Just nice to know that it can be done. I thought you had figured it out too. Maybe not?

The more important thing is multitouch, and that's in the dev's hands.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Dont discuss. If we piss off, already pissed off developer(http://hexler.net/touchosc-for-android-released ... "Just don’t send me any hate-mail please. I am getting enough of that from the “iTribe” ) we will never have version grater then 1.0

new version 2.0 is out go to this thread http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...865#post216865
    Last edited by mekon_ca; 01-24-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Added flattr button for donations.
    everything shoud be fine with TRAKTOR PRO 2.
    TouchOSC for androd/iPhone WIN/MAC+TSI ableton live...
    androidosc.webs.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast