Chroma caps scheme

Default Chroma caps scheme

Just received them a few days ago, I'm quite happy about them and the overall look. The orange one isn't a chroma cap and comes from another company (actually one that provided DJTT with the previous range).

P1050583.jpgP1050584.jpgP1050585.jpg
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Really nice!!!!! I was wondering what you did on the load lights???
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

It's some coloured stickers, nothing more.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Looks great!

Some light blue, and this could be the ice cream s4, and I think it would be awesome
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Would that imply I would have to lick the unit?
    Latest mix

@Yul how about the orange knob??? where can i get one of those???
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

I'm afraid you can't as they were provided by a company that seems to be out of business. However from the DJTT crew:
    We are working on red and orange, the first test samples looked pretty bad so we had to get the manufacturer to redo them
    Latest mix

Love your s4 . Dont want to hijack your thread here is the ice cream.027.jpg028.jpg029.jpg
    MBP13",TSP,S4,F1,2TT,ABELTON 8 SUITE,PRO TOOLS 9.(Music Is My Solice)