New Reloop Mission 3 :D - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Rasti Datajay View Post
    I have to tell you that ive read about your bad experience with Reloop
    and i decided to take the risk and buy a Reloop Digital Jockey ME2,
    because of its killer features/price ratio.
    It was important to me to know the risks im facing. Thank you very much.
    So far it is working ok. It looks great !! Fits perfectly on the top of my laptop keyboard. The knobs have that "cheap plastic" feel. Construction seems solid. The documentation is poor/inexistent. Very portable.
    Thanks to your advice, i will take with me my trusty "toy shaped" Hercules controller to every gig as a backup..
    Cheers

I feel like Reloop just turned me into such a 'hater' about them.

I was moving over from CDJ and thought "what could possibly go wrong" and Reloop made sure all hell broke loose.

in a way you have a controller set up to compare it too, so your halfway there.

Hope you enjoy the controller bro it does look pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by RD444 View Post
    Cheers

I feel like Reloop just turned me into such a 'hater' about them.

I was moving over from CDJ and thought "what could possibly go wrong" and Reloop made sure all hell broke loose.

in a way you have a controller set up to compare it too, so your halfway there.

Hope you enjoy the controller bro it does look pretty sweet
    Yes, it looks cool, this was an issue for me. Now my overall feeling is that i have a beta version of a great future controler release .
    Seems a great value for the money option, but im aware it lacks good support/warranty/documentation.
    Im an electronic technician, so im ready to change buttons by myself, but afraid enough to update firmware and "brick" it..

I saw in your signature that you switched to Vestax, wich is near to the Reloop price tag, do you feel comfortable with it?

Controller: Reloop Digital Jockey Master Edition
    Laptop: Acer Travelmate 4101 Wlmi (WinXP)
    Dj Software: Traktor Pro

I hate reloop and I have never owned anything by them but reading their responses on their forums makes me wanna punch them in the face.

If your desktop/laptop has an amd processor and something is wrong, they simply tell people "We dont support amd, get an intel" that attitude pisses me off like the whole PC vs MAC and people giving their answers saying Get a mac
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
    I hate reloop and I have never owned anything by them but reading their responses on their forums makes me wanna punch them in the face.

If your desktop/laptop has an amd processor and something is wrong, they simply tell people "We dont support amd, get an intel" that attitude pisses me off like the whole PC vs MAC and people giving their answers saying Get a mac

i tried to help Reloop with my witty retorts but they baned me from their forum

Quote Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post

I feel like ive bought an unbranded chinese pc peripheral, but by now it works..

Controller: Reloop Digital Jockey Master Edition
    Laptop: Acer Travelmate 4101 Wlmi (WinXP)
    Dj Software: Traktor Pro

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678