Public Beta Maschine 1.6
    Tech Wizard

Default Public Beta Maschine 1.6

maschine 1.6 beta has finally started!!!

Got the email today.

An upcoming and free MASCHINE 1.6 update is around the corner, and will bring many exciting new features to the groove production studio. Firstly, MASCHINE will feature VST and Audio Unit plug-in support, so you can load and tweak your favorite instruments without leaving MASCHINE. Other enhancements will include Pad-Link, swing per sound, enhanced drag and drop functionality, four module slots per Sound, Group and Master, 16 stereo out channels and many other improvements.

To maintain the best possible quality for this version, the MASCHINE team has decided to hold a public beta test. As a registered MASCHINE owner, you have the opportunity to download and test out the new 1.6 version right away.

Please note that even though the public beta version has already undergone extensive internal testing, it is still a pre-release version and should be used with caution in performance-critical environments.

To sign up for the public beta please click here...

See the new features in a series of tutorial videos here...

Important notes:
    The MASCHINE 1.6 public beta version requires (and replaces) a previous MASCHINE 1.5 installation on the same computer.
    MASCHINE Projects and other MASCHINE specific files saved with MASCHINE 1.6 cannot be reloaded with an earlier version of the software. Be sure to have backups of the projects you made with MASCHINE 1.5 or earlier versions.
    There is no technical support given for the public beta version. If you should encounter any technical issues with this version, please submit your findings through the "Public beta bug tracker" on the NI website for the developers to look into. You will automatically receive an email with the bug tracker login details after signing up for the beta test.
    This version of MASCHINE will be the next evolution of this instrument - on behalf of the MASCHINE team, a big "Thank You" in advance to everyone who joins this beta test!

On behalf of the MASCHINE team, a big "Thank You" in advance to everyone who joins this beta test to ensure that MASCHINE 1.6 will be the most powerful and robust version ever.
    Best regards,

Your Native Instruments Team
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

looks like the server is down, i dont get a link to download

edit---- 4000 post!

4 download attempt....i guess ill just wait until tonight

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    looks like the server is down, i dont get a link to download

edit---- 4000 post!
    4000? :eek:

Nooezzzzzzzzzzzz, you're becoming a much-poster! :eek:
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

being the the djtt forums is like having a serious girlfriend, ive been on here since mid 2008 and even way before that following ean's quest to mod a vci-100.

Back on topic, no luck with the download.

Tech Guru

Cool Maschine 1.6 Public Beta is now available

Hey guys,

probably some of you already know about it, but today @ about noon NI have released the Maschine 1.6 Public Beta. This is the version which can host plugins (VSTs & AUs) and has lot of other major improvements.

there are videos at:
    http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...1471&page=2071

and the NI forum has few threads on it + a whole Beta forum section under the Maschine sub-forum.

Enjoy!

EDIT: I've posted this as a new thread in the General Forum, since I couldn't hit the proper search string ... thanks Mods for moving the post! Cheers!
    Last edited by loop; 01-27-2011 at 04:33 PM.

I hate the way it navigates and the appearance of plugins with-in Maschines interface . Love the swing per individual sounds .