Shameless Plug Thread [ Your Artist Pages And Sites Here ] - Page 34
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

All my pages are on my signature thing below.

Tech Mentor

Sure why not!

Tech Wizard

Hey everyone. Been producing for about 5 years now, just started DJing.

Follow me if you have the time: Facebook.com/FinancialGrime

Thanks! =)

Tech Student

Default Got A Soundcloud or Mixcloud Share It :)

what up new to the dj tech tools community everyone share what they got that's in production or anyone that got good mixes, idk if someone already made one like this, so let me know so I can take this one down but if not just post up your soundcloud and mixcloud
    feel free to check out mines

http://soundcloud.com/djsigma_31

http://www.mixcloud.com/DJSIGMA/
    Last edited by tekki; 10-01-2012 at 02:26 AM. Reason: redo

Check out the mixes/production section near the bottom of the forum and bask in its glory

Merged in jbryan's new thread.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Default DJ Ranking Website and Hello

Hi, I'm here promoting https://topdeejays.com/ which is a website with metrics for DJ social media ie a DJ chart (and much more).

Also, I've been in to DJing for about 15 years, and seeing this website has given me a reminder that I really need to transition from vinyl to ableton. I'll definitely be having a poke around, hope what I've posted is not spam.

Greetings,

Petter Trip

I know i am new here as well, but in my opinion someones first post is to direct them to another website that's spam

Well, I'm here to promote, but I think it's relevant to this forum? I'm not peddling meds or body enlargers, in fact not peddling anything. It's just a cool web thing - have you checked it out? Gives a good insight in to the online audiences of DJs.
    Last edited by PetterTrip; 10-13-2012 at 11:19 PM. Reason: it's a pg forum

Tech Wizard

While I agree that there may be some valuable data on the site - you might have better luck if you engaged in a different way. Post in a few other threads, answer some questions, or even contribute some articles. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be here to advertise, your content needs to find an audience after all. However, creating a thread discussing the different elements of the website and how the data is valuable might be a more effective way of getting traffic. Who knows? there are some smart people on here - maybe someone will drop some knowledge that could help grow your site.