VCI-100 SE 2.5 TSI File Import Issue

Default VCI-100 SE 2.5 TSI File Import Issue

I am running the 1.3 firmware for my VCI-100 and I downloaded the midi mapping tsi file for the 2.5 version. I loaded the vci into traktor properly and tested this with the original native instruments file to make sure it was connected. When i try to import the 2.5 .tsi file i downloaded here, it gives me the option to load "GUI Layout", "Effects Settings", and "All Other Preferences and Settings", but not "MIDI Mapping" which is preventing me from following the map overlay. Any idea how i can load the midi settings from the file?

Tech Wizard

Hmmm, I posted a reply do that, guess it didn't work when I pressed it. Instead of importing the settings thru the general Import button of the Options window, go to Controller manager, under the "Device" tab, Add->Import. This way you import only midi mappings without general traktor settings. Hope this helps. Merry Xmas!

Default can't find settings

I'm looking around for this "Device" tab, and i can't find it.
    Also, I am running Traktor Pro 1.1, I'm not sure if maybe this tab isn't in this version.

Tech Wizard

Dude, Traktor is up to 1.2.7, I really would consider updating to something more recent. Trying latest firmware+latest mapping with 2 year old software sounds bad

Tech Student

Hey guys,
    Im kinda having the same problem. recently upgraded to a macbook pro ( ) and updated traktor pro to the 1.2.7 version although i cant seem to get the midi mapping working with my vci 100 se.

Again when downloading the lastest mapping for the vci 100 se, it only has as "evinbaxter" said it only allows me to load "GUI Layout", "Effects Settings", and "All Other Preferences and Settings" but not the midi mapping

Any help guys i would be sooo grateful, got a gig in couple days and am stressing over whether my new gears all set up.

Cheers KIT

(Macbook Pro, Traktor Pro (version 1.2.7) VCI 100 SE (Firmware 1.3))