NI kontrol M1 (member mockup)
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default NI kontrol M1 (member mockup)

Idea I had:
    2 channel mixer controller module.
    same size as the X1, same knobs and colours.
    I did a little photoshop and came up with this.
    comments, ideas and bumps are welcome.
    I will update the picture when a good idea comes in and I find some time.
    in the picture there are some labels on the buttons, in the real version I'd rather not have that. just to show you guys what is what.

Last edited by joostiisme; 01-11-2011 at 06:25 PM. Reason: embedded the image

goddamned... with all the NAMM info coming out I was so excited that this would actually be another leak... but no

This sir, is a very good idea! Would put the gain on top though.

Assuming this would have the build quality as the X1, would buy this without hesitation!
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Tech Mentor

ye, like it is with every mixer.
    I still think it's quite weird traktor didn't leave it like that in the software too.
    I kind off used the software as reference.
    If more suggestions are coming in ill try them out and post them back here.
    maybe same sized one with a jogwheel?!
    jogwheel, big pads, multiple faders and modifier knobs, would be an fx/juggling monster:P
    imagine having 2 of each.
    full 4 deck kontrol, but way more flexible than S4 or other one unit devices.
    I know ppl like it in one unit, I like to have a choice.

Im very busy atm, but ill be having lots of design fun and photoshop hours as soon as I can:P

OMG Like it!

Looks brilliant id defo buy it i would also put the gain on top though to give it the feel of a traditional mixer

In my opinion this is a massive gap in the market that someone needs to fill. I, for one, don't want any bloody jog wheels. If I'm mixing with midi I'm going to be using the sync button.

I want a 4 channel midi mixer with transport controls and a couple of extra knobs that actually rivals a decent analogue mixer in terms of build quality.

The only thing that seems to be out there is the x session pro and that this is a piece of plastic crap.

jog wheels are nice for moving around the track before you play it...
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

There's 4MidiLoop if pricing is not a problem, only a Midi controller though.

Add a bit of weight to it so it doesnt shuv around and add a third channel. Id pre order. Like i emailed livid instruments about something like this. If they say they would. Any of you guys down for a group buy of something like this from livid?
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast