Hercules RMX map for Traktor Pro 1.27 (R9529)

Default Hercules RMX midi map for Traktor Pro 1.2.7 (R9529)

Hi all,

I'm looking for an up to date standard midi map for using a Hercules RMX controller with Traktor Pro 1.2.7 (R9529).

I'm looking to broadcast live online and be able to monitor my mic in my headphones, so I'm not sure a 2 or 4 deck set up would be required, using a 3rd deck as a line in to manage my mic.

I've tried using various maps (Hercules's latest Traktor 1.2 map version is out of date according to NI) and several others made by users on here, but the controller is not responding. According to the Traktor manual, I should see a midi icon in the master display bar, but its not visible. I have added the device in preferences (audio settings and controller manager), but despite numerous attempts to modify the older map, it fails to respond.

I am using the latest Hercules Drivers (4.HDJS.2010) and it works correctly in VDJ.

If you are an RMX/Traktor user and have a few seconds to export / upload your map, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

DJ Soulman
    Last edited by Dj Soulman; 01-26-2011 at 12:10 PM.

You've read the instruction document that comes with the Hercules .TSI ?

The Rmx is set to MIDI Channel 1 in the DJ Control Panel ?

You've selected it for both In-Port and Out-Port in Controller Manager?

I have it working correctly with v1.2.7 (as many others do), so I'm not sure why you qualify it as out of date...

As for the MIDI icon (CTRL) in the Master Display bar, it should always be visible.
    The Phat One

glad to see someone else has the RMX

posting my TSI
    built it for hot cue control, looping and complete control over effect. jus running two decks but have 4 effects channels. 1 and 2 set to chained, 3 and 4 set to advanced. The pitch and job wheel control 1 and 2 respectively. shift + base, mid treble and associated button turn off and on parameters of effect.

have fun

i use this......

http://www.sendspace.com/file/me0938

delete nano settings....watch this vid for details!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/armyofme4340#p/u/11/BZrnPBJEHB4"]YouTube - armyofme4340's Channel[/ame]