Headphones - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Headphones

Quote Originally Posted by Cybertrash View Post
    The worst part about them is the people who claim that "they have the best sound quality ever" and smugly say that "they're listening to music the way it was intended to sound".
    this is what gets me the most

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

They sell more than probably any other "expensive" headphone out there, you have to hand it to them their marketing is absolutely stellar.

Their new Mixr line actually look like well built, and quite cleverly designed headphones for live dj / touring use, just a shame they are the same price as pioneers which are also just as overrated IMHO, also a shame David Guetta is on the credits.

If I wanted something soley for the club use and was getting paid bundles of cash I would consider giving them a whirl. They look comfortable and durable and no doubt loud, when you are trying to make out the next tune with 120db's in a DJ box isolation and levels play a bigger part than making out the Beatles overdub on a Pink Floyd record.

i recently picked up the A&H XD-53

very satisfied.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Hey guys, these are a pair of custom Senns I'm having made right now. They are almost complete, they just need the pearlescent finish and UV cable wrap.

Cost me a bit, but I think they are awesome. I should be getting them next week.

2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Quote Originally Posted by Cybertrash View Post
    The worst part about them is the people who claim that "they have the best sound quality ever" and smugly say that "they're listening to music the way it was intended to sound".
    Ha, their compressed mp3 they downloaded from some random torrent site is the way music should sound.
    nope.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678