Download VCI-100 TSI for Traktor Pro (1_3 FX) - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tech Mentor

I need help with these issues.
    Im using VCI-100 SE and VSI-100SE PRO C-D TSI file
    Traktor 1.0.2

1. Third bank keeps reseting, so it doesnt load any FX
    I know Ean has mentioned, that this might a Traktor bug, has anyone come up with
    a solution. Im having problems with this, thats why

2. Deck copy doesnt copy and play immediately.
    I know some users are having an issue with this but has anyone resolved this?
    Thank Ya!!!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by luv2xra View Post
    2. Deck copy doesnt copy and play immediately.
    I know some users are having an issue with this but has anyone resolved this?
    Hey man, I want to help you out on number 2 there - I already posted a couple times to this thread and sent you a private message. Like I said, I'm pretty sure they removed this functionality in TPro, but with my workaround I get synchronized deck duplicate with a simple hold-press-press. Try it, you'll like it.
    Last edited by Zac Kyoti; 01-14-2009 at 04:59 AM.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Tech Wizard

i'm running a vestac vci 100 version 1.2 with the djtechtools black overlay and traktor pro....

2 FX things:

when pressing the left cue button it turns my headphones along with whatever is cued up on the 3rd FX slot on channel A.

Filter A - assisgns the LEFT FX to channel to 1, but filter B assigns the right FX to channel 1 aswell.

they've probably been mentioned already... but couldnt find any answers to them?
    Last edited by Hightower; 01-15-2009 at 08:29 AM. Reason: being more precise...

Default Problems with TSI file

Im having similar problems as other people. My effects settings to not work. I can manipulate the knobs in tpro and adjust them, but there is no audio output and i cannot hear the effects. I set the vci as both input and output and no luck.

Also, when i press the deck b "speed" button (far right effects button under knob) it engages the right headphone cue for some reason.

Someone please help.

Im on 1.2

Default Left headphone-cue turns on third effect on slot 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
    i'm running a vestac vci 100 version 1.2 with the djtechtools black overlay and traktor pro...
    when pressing the left cue button it turns my headphones along with whatever is cued up on the 3rd FX slot on channel A.
    I'm having the same problem, only I'm running Traktor Pro on my 1.3 firmware VCI-100. I hope you guys can help

I tried looking at the TSI in TextEdit (I'm on a MAC now) but I got diddly squat out of it? Couldn't see any system in it?

Cheers guys!

Default Solved

Quote Originally Posted by rallevondalle View Post
    I'm having the same problem, only I'm running Traktor Pro on my 1.3 firmware VCI-100. I hope you guys can help

I tried looking at the TSI in TextEdit (I'm on a MAC now) but I got diddly squat out of it? Couldn't see any system in it?

Cheers guys!
    Okay, so I edited the TSI and got the headphone cue working, and the third effect on slot 1 couldn't turn on and off. Both are working now

EDIT! Fixed some more things in the TSI.
    For example some errors with the light in the FX-buttons

Updated TSI
    Last edited by rallevondalle; 01-20-2009 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Updated the TSI since it was not that good - more fixes here :)

Tech Wizard

My scratch function isn't working properly. When scratch mode is engaged, I can scratch, but not while the song is playing.The song has to be stopped in order for me to scratch, which obviously doesn't go over well.

Am I missing something in the settings or TSI file?

Also, is the latest Ean TSI file 1_5???

Thanks.

On FW 1_3 (SE edition)

using latest pro version 1.02.011
    Last edited by Beamis; 01-22-2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: firmware update

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by workistorture View Post
    exactly...I'm very confused as to what is the current working version..is it really 1_3 or 1_4 or 1_5? If 1_4 or 1_5 I haven't been able to find it on this site.
    First, let me say thanks to Ean for making this available for us and putting the time in to fix our requests and bug reports. But, yeah, it would be nice if DJTT kept a running tab (as a sticky maybe?) of what the current version is and what fixes have been made. I'm sure I could find this through a search, but would be nice to have it in one spot.

Also, if anyones having the same problem I reported, it has nothing to do with the TSI file. Mine was the sensitivity on the jog wheels. If it is set to full sensitivity, for some odd reason Traktor wouldn't play when I would let go of the jog wheels. If I turn it down a bit it works. Weird.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by workistorture View Post
    woah...I just got 1_6...

and argh!! I just got your overlay last week so seeing that a new one is coming out mean more -$ for me
    me too! Can't wait to try it out. Maybe I was crazy when I wrote that it needs to be in one place, because after reviewing this thread, it seems from 1_5 and on is here. stupid me.

Thanks,
    Ean

Tech Wizard

Wow so I just got the TSI 1.6 and it seems to be working well (minus of course the bugs with my 1.2 firmware) but it looks like the ability to use the jog wheel to select tracks using loop button D has been taken away. Is anybody else having the same issue or did I miss something?

Thanks for putting so much work into these TSI files so far though!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345